Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@arjun thats sad but they could have talked to the school authorities over phone if didn't attend the ptm. 

Yes ideally they should have talked but they did not. Not sure why.

Recently my son who is very naughty and is in class 5 was hit by a teacher and got injured on chin. Teacher was so afraid after seeing the blood on his chin, she phoned my wife and told her the whole story but didn't tell about the injury. When my son came back and my wife saw the cut she complained about this to the principal  this teacher was suspended for few days due to this. I 

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Recently my son who is very naughty and is in class 5 was hit by a teacher and got injured on chin. Teacher was so afraid after seeing the blood on his chin, she phoned my wife and told her the whole story but didn't tell about the injury. When my son came back and my wife saw the cut she complained about this to the principal  this teacher was suspended for few days due to this. I 

Finally justice is happening in schools now. Children will not suffer emotionally and mentally if they have support of parents and principal .

arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Finally justice is happening in schools now. Children will not suffer emotionally and mentally if they have support of parents and principal .

Absolutely. These days teachers scare of even touching the kids. These days in most of the schools have cctv cameras where the teachers are monitored what they are doing in the classrooms unlike our time. 

In my own school physical abuse of any sort has been banned since a long time. There is no punishment except ask the students to stand for a while when they have been causing disturbance within a class room , when the teacher is teaching. At best we call the parents and complain to them and then sort it out through counselling when the need arises.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Punishment to children in schools in crime. But most of parents are not aware with and also don't like any action. Here in my city some peoples bring children from Bihar for bangale making. The person who bring these children keeps them is bad condition. They take work from them more than 15 hours in a day. They keep them in locks and don't allowed them to go outside the building where they are working. Hands of children injured badly, they also not get enough food. Even they are not allowed to take bath everyday. On complaint by some one, social organization with help of police get free them and send them to their parents.

anil wrote:

Punishment to children in schools in crime. But most of parents are not aware with and also don't like any action. Here in my city some peoples bring children from Bihar for bangale making. The person who bring these children keeps them is bad condition. They take work from them more than 15 hours in a day. They keep them in locks and don't allowed them to go outside the building where they are working. Hands of children injured badly, they also not get enough food. Even they are not allowed to take bath everyday. On complaint by some one, social organization with help of police get free them and send them to their parents.

This is their parents fault. They should not send their kids to earn money. Child labor is a crime and such people who do that should be punished severely. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:

This is their parents fault. They should not send their kids to earn money. Child labor is a crime and such people who do that should be punished severely. 

Child labor is crime,but it is helplessness of parents. How they feed them. To remove this evil first government strictly inforce family planning and than also provide employment. After all these some parents involve their children in job, they must be punished.

@ anil there is a law against the child labor but the implementation of the same is not affective. Govt should take some strict actions against the parents as well the one of asks them for work so that others may learn the lesson from it. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@ anil there is a law against the child labor but the implementation of the same is not affective. Govt should take some strict actions against the parents as well the one of asks them for work so that others may learn the lesson from it. 

I talked to few children, even they don't want to study . They are happy in begging and doing labour jobs. First the mentality of people has to be improved.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.