The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is a patch of garbage which has accumulated in Northern Pacific Ocean. The garbage consists mostly of plastic and chemical waste. This garbage patch was discovered in 1980's . A Dutch non profit organisation has decided to cleanup the ocean. They will carry along with them the machines which will suck the plastic and recycle that and then they will take that plastic with them. Such initiative are very necessary to make our earth green and healthy once again.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So whenever you visit a sea beach make sure not to throw any plastic or beer bottles in the ocean, because the plastic drifts away and deposits somewhere deep into the ocean where it is very difficult to clean. These plastic bottles create a lot of nuisance for the sea creatures living there. Let us let those beautiful creatures live peacefully in their environment.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Absolutely ,..in Mangalore where I live we have 5 major beaches and a couple of others too. Since the time plastic bags were banned here I see that the beaches are a lot more cleaner. We also have drives by various organizations that organise a cleaning spree asking citizens to join in, which is a good way of spreading awareness. All in all Mangalore is a very clean city and the citizens are very conscious and aware ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai, epraneeth77

Yes its right Usha mam ! Cleaning the beach can provide numerous benefits. Have you ever been on a dirty nasty beach that just repulsed you? Cleaning the beach can help to remove dead, smelly fish, Cigarette Butts, weeds, trash, broken glass, shells, stones, https://panseva.com/ and many other things.It makes the beach safer and cleaner for everyone.

My city have not any beach, but garbage is serious problem of my city, Indeed here peoples are not aware about cleaning. here we have not any plant to destroy garbage.

anil wrote:

My city have not any beach, but garbage is serious problem of my city, Indeed here peoples are not aware about cleaning. here we have not any plant to destroy garbage.

I guess garbage disposal is a problem everywhere. Even in many places of Imphal, it has become an eyesores. Though some people are becoming conscious about this issue but there is no machinery to dispose them effectively. So, the problem persist.

Oceans have been  a dumping ground of garbage for years. It is so sad to see the way it has affected the flora and fauna of ocean. Now consuming fish and sea food is posing health issues to human due to plastic contamination. It is high time we realize our responsibility.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Oceans have been  a dumping ground of garbage for years. It is so sad to see the way it has affected the flora and fauna of ocean. Now consuming fish and sea food is posing health issues to human due to plastic contamination. It is high time we realize our responsibility.

Yes this fact is correct. Due to poisoning of oceans, even fishes are becoming poisonous. It is harmful to consume fish or fish oil due to the pollutants consumed by fishes.

usha manohar wrote:

Absolutely ,..in Mangalore where I live we have 5 major beaches and a couple of others too. Since the time plastic bags were banned here I see that the beaches are a lot more cleaner. We also have drives by various organizations that organise a cleaning spree asking citizens to join in, which is a good way of spreading awareness. All in all Mangalore is a very clean city and the citizens are very conscious and aware ...

Only if Plastic Bans are carried out as seriously as in Mangalore :(. In Hyderabad Plastic ban was started a couple of times but never was it implemented & even today it is not implemented & no harsh penalty or record is filed for it as no authority is bothered to implement it stringently.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.