Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Government employees are supposed to be responsible in maintaining law and order and perform their duties well. They are paid handsomely with all kinds of perk and benefits in addition to exorbitant salaries and are not supposed to be taking part in any kind of strikes or bands against the government. So it is only apt that they are punished for negligence.

Our system makes the government employees irresponsible. Their unions are much strong so they are in better position to bargain with government. Handsome salary is right one but they must be understand their duty for the peoples. Employees must be punished for negligence. They have shield of having a government employee.

That is because the common people whom these employees are supposed to help and serve do not hold them accountable and responsible. Most of the time the government employees behave arrogantly and rudely towards the people and since they hold important files in their hands, the people have to keep mum. But thankfully, since Modi government came, the employees are being made to be more responsible and accountable. It will take time but it will certainly happen.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Government officials are the least helpful people. Whatever work you want then they will expect some bribe. My previous roommate left his IT job for a bank job as he told me that there is no work in government banks that is why he wanted to join government job. He got selected in IDBI bank. He also told me that he can easily make black money in Bank PO job. He told that his brother was in railway and he was easily able to make huge black money by selling railway material such as pipes , iron etc in  illegal way.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.