Big boss everyone knows the format of this reality show. The best about this show is that its hosted by Salmaan Khan.

I don't like this show if you personally ask me and don't know why it has so high trp may be because of Salmaan Khan. What about you do you like this show and excited today for it to start and to have look who all are participating this time. If you are curious then open the below link and know the contestants this time

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/bigg-boss-12-contestants-photos-5358864/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Last year I watched all the episodes of Big Boss . More than a reality show, it is the twist and turn in the show which made me anxious to watch the next episode. Some people also think that this show is completely scripted and masala is added to make it interesting and addicting to Indian audience.

arjun sai wrote:

Last year I watched all the episodes of Big Boss . More than a reality show, it is the twist and turn in the show which made me anxious to watch the next episode. Some people also think that this show is completely scripted and masala is added to make it interesting and addicting to Indian audience.

Absolutely I think the same way you wrote. Every episode is scripted and are made to gain viewers. I also many episode of last season and enjoyed the arguments of Heena Khan and shilpa. 

I find it very hard to watch the episodes on TV more often than not. I am not a regular viewer but i do watch it one and off.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

I find it very hard to watch the episodes on TV more often than not. I am not a regular viewer but i do watch it one and off.

Same I do but I have to watch it more frequently as my wife likes it and enjoys when these participates fight for nothing. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Same I do but I have to watch it more frequently as my wife likes it and enjoys when these participates fight for nothing. 

Even in this season they have deliberately brought those kind of people who have a lot of inflated ego , and will fight and argue. They are just concerned about their TRP , let other people fight.

I never watch this show only listen about it. To many other programs are available on TV for entertainment. I don't how people like this type of program. It is only for the benefit of Salman, patricipants and channel.

Thank you said by: arjun sai, usha manohar
anil wrote:

I never watch this show only listen about it. To many other programs are available on TV for entertainment. I don't how people like this type of program. It is only for the benefit of Salman, patricipants and channel.

Correctly said. Now a days already we have so many worries for various reasons. After watching this programme again our tension levels increase due to people fighting, abusing each other etc. Even I don't recommend this programme, but if anyone stats watching it. He can get addicted to it as we always want to know what will happen next. I read somewhere that while writing the script for these type of programme, they also hire a psychologist who helps them play with psychology of viewers so that they become addicted to the programme.

You don't need to take tension while watching fights of participants just enjoy it. satisfied

I also don't like watching it as the language they speak sometimes is what we won't like to hear when we are watching it along with the family. 

I have never watched any of it although vaguely know about it  ..I have never bothered to watch it probably because it is hosted by someone like Salman Khan , who I simply cannot stand ...never see films or anything that has him in it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

Absolutely agree with you , it seems as brainless as Salman Khan. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.