Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have never watched any of the previous episodes neither intend to do so in the future. By the way I tried it once but could not tolerate it for more than 5-6 minutes. By the way- What is real in this so-called reality show?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

I have never watched any of it although vaguely know about it  ..I have never bothered to watch it probably because it is hosted by someone like Salman Khan , who I simply cannot stand ...never see films or anything that has him in it.

@ usha - You are an exception as Salman Khan's films are liked by majority of people thats the reason he is superstar these days.

@suni- they say they don't script what they show in the program so its live what they do in big boss house but it does not look what it is said. The whole episodes seem to be scripted and don't look like a reality show.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have never watched any of it although vaguely know about it  ..I have never bothered to watch it probably because it is hosted by someone like Salman Khan , who I simply cannot stand ...never see films or anything that has him in it.

@ usha - You are an exception as Salman Khan's films are liked by majority of people thats the reason he is superstar these days.

@suni- they say they don't script what they show in the program so its live what they do in big boss house but it does not look what it is said. The whole episodes seem to be scripted and don't look like a reality show.

Actually no of my family , close relative s and friends like him and he is generally hated by people because of his criminal activities and arrogance . He  is probably liked by the front benchers who form the bulk of the audience. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Actually no of my family , close relative s and friends like him and he is generally hated by people because of his criminal activities and arrogance . He  is probably liked by the front benchers who form the bulk of the audience. 

Yes many times he has been caught and sent to the jail for killing deers / people on the footpath.

It seems anything doesn't matter but he does lots of charity to prove that he is not what actually is what being projected by the media/people.

I also don't like him but the films he make are good not all the movies but most of the movies of him are worth to see. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes many times he has been caught and sent to the jail for killing deers / people on the footpath.

It seems anything doesn't matter but he does lots of charity to prove that he is not what actually is what being projected by the media/people.

I also don't like him but the films he make are good not all the movies but most of the movies of him are worth to see. 

The movies in which he acts are made keeping crowd in mind. They are entertaining but I have some personal grudges with him because every time he commits crime he gets free. I don't support him but just for entertainment sake I watch few movies of him which have good reviews.

arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The movies in which he acts are made keeping crowd in mind. They are entertaining but I have some personal grudges with him because every time he commits crime he gets free. I don't support him but just for entertainment sake I watch few movies of him which have good reviews.

He is rich and famous so he escapes for any crime he did. I don't think he were a common person he would have escaped of killing people sleeping on the footpath. I am also against him as he shows of when it comes to charity. He has lots of money so he spends some share to the charity thats it. 

As far as his movies are concerned most of them are entertaining and do good on box office. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

He is rich and famous so he escapes for any crime he did. I don't think he were a common person he would have escaped of killing people sleeping on the footpath. I am also against him as he shows of when it comes to charity. He has lots of money so he spends some share to the charity thats it. 

As far as his movies are concerned most of them are entertaining and do good on box office. 

Most of the charity he does is to save tax money that is what I think. In online shopping website such as bookmyshow we used to get option to give some 2-3 rupees to Being Human NGO which is run by Salman . Just imagine Crores of people just give 2-3 rupees extra while doing online shopping, it will amount to hundreds of Crores of income. And I don't think that this 2-3 rupees donations is accounted as we don't get any receipt of paying 2 rupees. 

The so called (un) reality shows like Big boss have been coined from American and British shows. We have a love / hate relationship with the weather. On the one hand we criticise and blame the west for all evuls within our society and on the other hand being westernised in dressing,speaking and following their mannerisms and ways is considered cooll....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I never watch this show only listen about it. To many other programs are available on TV for entertainment. I don't how people like this type of program. It is only for the benefit of Salman, patricipants and channel.

Absolutely agree with you , it seems as brainless as Salman Khan. 

This program is poor more than B C grade movies. I don't understand for what peoples like to watch this program. They are living in house and talking with each other what is new in it. Wastage of time

Even I do not understand what people like in the show. People fight and abuse each other thats it. May be people want to see life style of celebrities. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.