Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Usha is not the only exception, I too belong to those who do not watch his movies, I go to the extent of even skipping channels on TV if he happens to appear on any shows. What is there to like in him any way? Apart from his looks, he has zero acting skills, he thinks that by acting like a duffer with a goofy grin, he will appear adorable but he fails totally. Just because of his name, people crowd his movies and go bonkers when they see him, his movies are completely crass and worse than C grade. And by watching shows such as Big Boss, people are further speeding up the degrading morals in the society, so at keast people like us who can think sensibly and have a good sense of morals and ethics should absolutely refrain from watching such hideous shows.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: anil, usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Usha is not the only exception, I too belong to those who do not watch his movies, I go to the extent of even skipping channels on TV if he happens to appear on any shows. What is there to like in him any way? Apart from his looks, he has zero acting skills, he thinks that by acting like a duffer with a goofy grin, he will appear adorable but he fails totally. Just because of his name, people crowd his movies and go bonkers when they see him, his movies are completely crass and worse than C grade. And by watching shows such as Big Boss, people are further speeding up the degrading morals in the society, so at keast people like us who can think sensibly and have a good sense of morals and ethics should absolutely refrain from watching such hideous shows.

Well said Kalyani, these are peoples who make him success film star. People who are liking and watching program like Big Boss is motivating him to continue such type rubbish program. Indeed money is behind it. All participator like to live for long time in a house like jail. Every one must be condemn this program. Not watching movie of Salman is injustice with other artists who are perform in movie.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I find it a total waste of time to watch such brainless show. I am not a big fan or rather I am not a fan of Salman Khan. So he being the host of the show does not add any value for me. I am not much into TV watching and the little that I watch can not be wasted on a worthless show. It is a very high voltage unneeded drama and is too noisy and sound for me. 

However, it tops the popularity chart and many keep waiting for a new season.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I don't waste my time watching this show. I had once watch it just to see what kinds of game it is and frankly speaking I find it very undignified. Either the participants are quarrelling for no reasons, gossiping or crying their hearts out. I fail to understand how can viewers enjoy seeing others quarrelling or crying? Are we teaching right values to our younger generation by having fun while others quarrel?

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

Please don't take it personally this is my personal opinion but I have seen many people criticise these people from film industry on social media but when they come face to face with them, they want to have autograph and selfie . In case I see him somewhere, I will proudly ignore him.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Thats not true. Actually I feel his acting skill is average but his selection of the movies is good as he chooses the movies having good script which makes his films hit. I am also not a die hard fan of him but I also don't shut off TV or change channel when see him there. 

usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have never watched any of it although vaguely know about it  ..I have never bothered to watch it probably because it is hosted by someone like Salman Khan , who I simply cannot stand ...never see films or anything that has him in it.

@ usha - You are an exception as Salman Khan's films are liked by majority of people thats the reason he is superstar these days.

@suni- they say they don't script what they show in the program so its live what they do in big boss house but it does not look what it is said. The whole episodes seem to be scripted and don't look like a reality show.

Actually no of my family , close relative s and friends like him and he is generally hated by people because of his criminal activities and arrogance . He  is probably liked by the front benchers who form the bulk of the audience. 

@usha manohar It is a horrible show. I dislike the format of the show as well as the host of the show. The worst part is that the host Salman Khan is given more importance than the show itself. His approach is not at all humble which is intolerable.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Basically, people love to gossip and the Big Boss show gives people the chance to do so. I really feel sad that how people waste their valuable time in watching such a meaningless programme.      

shampasaid

Salman Khan , I doubt can carry off any show where intelligence is required  . A talk show or a quiz requires general knowledge which he has precious little , so he can only take part in shows such as big boss where he is able to get cheap  publicity and probably brag about his so called  generosity , which by the way started after he got into trouble over his drunken driving.The least one can expect from him is remorse which you don't see , it is arrogance and strutting around wherever he happens to be .. disgusting personality !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Basically, people love to gossip and the Big Boss show gives people the chance to do so. I really feel sad that how people waste their valuable time in watching such a meaningless programme.      

Most of us have the interest in watching such format thats the reason trp of the show is so high. I don't like the program but many times when I see something foolish in the show I just get an interest as that gives me a shock that celebrities too do that. I have rarely see celebrities being calm, they just pop up even for very small issue. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.