This is the case of jammu where a son killed his 60 years old father after having a dispute with him and dumped his body in the forest. 

What a shame how can some kill his parents? It seems we are living in world where people have no love for each other even for their kins

https://www.ndtv.com/jammu-news/man-electrocutes-father-to-death-over-quarrel-in-jammu-police-1917310

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People are blinded by materialistic gains and not by there true assets who are people in their lives. It is such a shame.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

People are blinded by materialistic gains and not by there true assets who are people in their lives. It is such a shame.

Yes it is they forget what they are doing in greed. People should think before being impulsive and doing an act which they should not do. 

I guess it happens quite often .. recently, in Bangalore , a man gouged out his father's eyes because of some property dispute. There are somes such demons who are born in human form who don't care about relationships or for that matter anything else  xcept money.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I guess it happens quite often .. recently, in Bangalore , a man gouged out his father's eyes because of some property dispute. There are somes such demons who are born in human form who don't care about relationships or for that matter anything else  xcept money.

Yes such is the greed of money people forget everything and do anything for it.

Those days have gone when lord Rama went to exile just for the sake of her step mother. 

We have so many cases where brother has killed brother or son killing father over property dispute. Though I do not watch TV so much, I have seen few episodes of Saavdhaan India which show such cases. It is shocking how materialistic hunger can make one a demon.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I feel very sad for this world where we have given so much importance to money. Relationships should always be valued above money. God should give some understanding and empathy to those people who try to commit such crime.

arjun sai wrote:

I feel very sad for this world where we have given so much importance to money. Relationships should always be valued above money. God should give some understanding and empathy to those people who try to commit such crime.

These have become theoretical things these days  People work on saying " baap bada na Bhaiyya sabse bada rupiya". 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.