This is the case of hyderabad where a girl marries a dalit man. Girl's father was not happy with her so he chops off her hand with a weapon and injured her husband. They both are seriously injured.

What a shame?? We still have people in our society who can't accept intercaste marriages but try to kill if the kids can't convince their parents is very sad.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/girls-father-chops-off-her-hand-hurts-boy-in-heart-of-hyd-for-inter-caste-marriage/amp_articleshow/65879565.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People still value their caste more than qualities. I have seen people abusing our Prime Minister Modi just because he was a tea seller and are ready to accept Rahul as PM just because he has strong background . Similarly in marriage people follow same principle.

It is a mindset that cannot be changed easily .. while many Inter caste and inter religious marriages take place successfully , there are a few narrow minded people who are unable to accept it and will go to any lengths to show their intolerance .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The incident is really horrific and the father who did that to his own son-in-law shoul;d be punished severely, there is no doubt about that. But I wonder why the media is shouting that the boy was dalit when he actually was a Christian boy. Or is it that in spite of converting to Christianity, the family still takes benefits of caste reservation?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

People especially media would have to see and report the matter in a wider perspective rather than spread rumors to gain a little TRP. The media is responsible for further diving communities which are already looking each other with a different angle than what it was a couple of decades back. Thanks to media and its ways of gaining cheap popularity. A crime is a crime and should be dealt and reported  as it is.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

We must be condemn violence. Violence is evil in decent society. Medial is shouting dalit dalit because Christian is to attract peoples.

Caste system is a big curse on our society and has definitely paralyzed our country. The mindset is so deep rooted and media plays another role to misguide people. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Caste system is a big curse on our society and has definitely paralyzed our country. The mindset is so deep rooted and media plays another role to misguide people. 

Absolutely still people believe in castism. We cannot develop our nation if we still believe in it. 

Our politicians are more interested in keeping cast system. Their politics is based on casts. How can they cash issue of reservation if we have not castism.

I have a dream that one day in my country no form would ask one to fill the caste and religion and I know deep down my heart the sad truth that it is not going to happen in my life time or may be even in my children's life time. I really feel livid and hurt for that.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

anil wrote:

Our politicians are more interested in keeping cast system. Their politics is based on casts. How can they cash issue of reservation if we have not castism.

Thats the reason no one is taking initiative to review reservation percentage in every area in our country.. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.