Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Everybody is writing "caste is a big curse". yes, it is but the Indian political establishment and the constitution sanctifies caste.  Voting, jobs, education etc is governed by caste. I think India needs to be condemned by the UNO for this. It is almost a shade of apartheid, practiced earlier. Until the constitution is changed and caste made a crime in EVERYTHING, nothing will happen. God save India. Sadly we had hoped the RSS would give a lead but now the RSS which earlier opposed caste-based reservation is supporting it. What is the future of India?

MG Singh wrote:

Everybody is writing "caste is a big curse". yes, it is but the Indian political establishment and the constitution sanctifies caste.  Voting, jobs, education etc is governed by caste. I think India needs to be condemned by the UNO for this. It is almost a shade of apartheid, practiced earlier. Until the constitution is changed and caste made a crime in EVERYTHING, nothing will happen. God save India. Sadly we had hoped the RSS would give a lead but now the RSS which earlier opposed caste-based reservation is supporting it. What is the future of India?

I would agree with that but who would bell the cat? I doubt if anyone would want to face the consequences, it may even lead to a civil war 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.