Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

In any manner if we see, Sanskrit though is a language that is adorned by priests & Saints. It can be called king of languages, it is not so hard to make it our primary language, for that to become a common language, if in the present education system right from Primary schooling if Sanskrit is made a compulsory subject, change will come in 15 to 20 years. That will be a very good change for our Country, in fact.

A language takes 100s of years to develop. Nothing can happen in 15-20 years and we must remember that Sanskrit is a dead language like Latin in England. 

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Its about time the constitution was amended and English recognized as a National Language and part of Indian culture. It is prevalent in India for over 3 centuries and deserves this status. In contrast, the present Hindi language "khadi Boli" isjusts about 200 years old. 

In fact Tamil is the oldest language in the world ,more than 5000 years old so I can understand why the Tamilians are against Hindi a relatively new language, being imposed on them. In fact all the south Indian languages are much much older than Hindi .. 

Yes Hindi is not oldest language. It is using  in India since 11 century. Oldest language of India is Sanskrit.

In fact Sanskrit originated from Tamil..

Sanskrit

Linguist thought the Sanskrit was very influential to several languages in Europe. They also believe that the language came from Tamil. Sanskrit, is 4,000 years old ..

I am listening first time that Tamil is mother of Sanskrit. Valmiki Ramayan is in Sanskrit and it is more 5000 years old.

According to sources Valmiki Ramayana is 2500 - 3000 years old 

Mahatma Budh was born 600-700 BC. I think Ramayana Valmiki Ramayana is much old than it. It is assumption than Valmiki Ramayana was written in Treta Yug, and period is much more earlier.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
MG Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

In any manner if we see, Sanskrit though is a language that is adorned by priests & Saints. It can be called king of languages, it is not so hard to make it our primary language, for that to become a common language, if in the present education system right from Primary schooling if Sanskrit is made a compulsory subject, change will come in 15 to 20 years. That will be a very good change for our Country, in fact.

A language takes 100s of years to develop. Nothing can happen in 15-20 years and we must remember that Sanskrit is a dead language like Latin in England. 

True, nothing can happen in 10-15 years. I was being overtly Optimistic. If to bring a seperate state of Telangana has taken numerous years how can a language sprout in the whole Nation as a common language in 15 years. I was just being in an mystic world to write that

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Its about time the constitution was amended and English recognized as a National Language and part of Indian culture. It is prevalent in India for over 3 centuries and deserves this status. In contrast, the present Hindi language "khadi Boli" isjusts about 200 years old. 

In fact Tamil is the oldest language in the world ,more than 5000 years old so I can understand why the Tamilians are against Hindi a relatively new language, being imposed on them. In fact all the south Indian languages are much much older than Hindi .. 

Yes Hindi is not oldest language. It is using  in India since 11 century. Oldest language of India is Sanskrit.

Sanskrit

Linguist thought the Sanskrit was very influential to several languages in Europe. They also believe that the language came from Tamil. Sanskrit, is 4,000 years old ..

I am listening first time that Tamil is mother of Sanskrit. Valmiki Ramayan is in Sanskrit and it is more 5000 years old.

Mahatma Budh was born 600-700 BC. I think Ramayana Valmiki Ramayana is much old than it. It is assumption than Valmiki Ramayana was written in Treta Yug, and period is much more earlier.

Well depends on what you want to believe...I prefer to believe the source that has scientifically come to this conclusion and it is a well known fact all over the world that Tamil is the oldest language in the world.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Sanskrit

Well depends on what you want to believe...I prefer to believe the source that has scientifically come to this conclusion and it is a well known fact all over the world that Tamil is the oldest language in the world.

Indeed we North India not much aware about language of South India. Once I read a book of development of Indian language, these I didn't read about this fact that Tamil is oldest language of World.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.