Yesterday I was watching a TV serial on Epic channel. I saw that in the Eastern India states where we have forests and national parks such as Kaziranga , a group of guards have a job to protect the elephants and rhinos from being killed by humans living in neighbouring villages. Every night they keep on patrolling the border between forest and villages without caring for their lives which is continuously in danger because of wild animals. Then there are people like Tata & Ambani whose only motive for life is to expand his business and live luxurious life. There are athletes whose purpose is to sweat out and earn glory for their name. We have soldiers who are ready to face death any day of their life , when they get up in morning they don't whether they will live to sleep(lots of respect for Indian Army). We have corrupt politicians, IAS and bureaucrats whose only purpose is to fool people and make money. We have IT engineers who work like donkeys , 12 hours a day continuously for 5 days and spend weekend relaxing only to start the cycle again. What is the meaning of life for you ? If you are not in any job can give your philosophical point of view for this life or why do we live ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It takes all kinds ...as far as disparity is concerned , even mother nature is partial to those who are fit and better equipped .It is the law of life , but as thinking human beings it is our duty to do our bit to bridge that gap. Unless you work hard and strive , you cannot make a decent living so it is hard work and toil either mental ir physical, for everyone. If the Tatas and Ambanis are there where they are it is because of hard work, capability,calculated risk and foresight . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Arjun,

While I have a great respect for your philosophical attitudes, I feel that you are looking at things with a myopic view and is being unnecessarily harsh to industrialists, politicians, bureaucrats etc. I endorse Usha's viewpoint that they ve reached their position because of their hard works. They are now enjoying the fruits of their hard works. Just because, they like to lead a luxurious life, we cannot condemned them. Many of these industrialist inspite of leading a luxurious life are involved in many philanthropic works often in terms of billions of rupees. Even The Tata family and Ambani brothers are associated with social upliftment works.

jabeen wrote:

@Arjun,

While I have a great respect for your philosophical attitudes, I feel that you are looking at things with a myopic view and is being unnecessarily harsh to industrialists, politicians, bureaucrats etc. I endorse Usha's viewpoint that they ve reached their position because of their hard works. They are now enjoying the fruits of their hard works. Just because, they like to lead a luxurious life, we cannot condemned them. Many of these industrialist inspite of leading a luxurious life are involved in many philanthropic works often in terms of billions of rupees. Even The Tata family and Ambani brothers are associated with social upliftment works.

@ Jabeen:- I think the context of this topic is not clear maybe? My motive was not to criticize anyone. I just mentioned what people are doing for earning their living in various jobs. I just wanted the opinion of various members that what they expect from their lives and what do you think life is meant for? Nowhere in the subject topic I have criticised Tata or Ambani. It is their purpose of life and they are doing it well.

arjun sai wrote:
jabeen wrote:

@Arjun,

@ Jabeen:- I think the context of this topic is not clear maybe? My motive was not to criticize anyone. I just mentioned what people are doing for earning their living in various jobs. I just wanted the opinion of various members that what they expect from their lives and what do you think life is meant for? Nowhere in the subject topic I have criticised Tata or Ambani. It is their purpose of life and they are doing it well.

Sorry. I was misled by your sentence when describing the Tatas and Ambanis that their only motive in life is to expand their business and lead a luxurious life. I apologize.

jabeen wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
jabeen wrote:

@Arjun,

Sorry. I was misled by your sentence when describing the Tatas and Ambanis that their only motive in life is to expand their business and lead a luxurious life. I apologize.

No problem. Actually I am still trying to learn how to write efficiently and spend my free time in constructive way. Also please keep giving your feedback which will help me in improving my writing skills blush. Also kindly let me know your valuable thoughts and views on the subject topic :)

I am a stay at home mother who is always bothered about the well being of my child and, the rest of the family. It's not all, I always remain worried about my biological family, friends and other dear ones. My life is useless until all my dear ones are safe and healthy. I believe in 'Live and let live.'

shampasaid

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am a stay at home mother who is always bothered about the well being of my child and, the rest of the family. It's not all, I always remain worried about my biological family, friends and other dear ones. My life is useless until all my dear ones are safe and healthy. I believe in 'Live and let live.'

I am spending most of time at home. My life is limited to my family and house. I believe is live and let live.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am spending most of time at home. My life is limited to my family and house. I believe is live and let live.

Live and let live is by all means the best policy we can follow in life. 

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Good to see you Shampa ...being a mother , wife and home maker is something that all if us have to do. At the same time there are times when I question myself as to what is right and what is wrong as far as career and life choices are concerned. Now , I feel that the best polucy is to adapt and do what you can do best under the given circumstances. Thats precisely why I have a less paying , part time teaching job which suits my and my family's needs . Like they say , when you have   lemons make lemonade ..take each day as it comes and make the most of it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.