Wife of Raj Kapoor died Yesterday. God give peace to her soul.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even I read this news. May God give peace to her.

I read this news.. She was very old  May her soul rest in peace. 

She was most respected lady of Bolloywood. 

Indeed, even Amitabh Bachchan said that the lady was good in bonding the industry people together.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Indeed, even Amitabh Bachchan said that the lady was good in bonding the industry people together.

She was religious. She gift 100Rs per month whole life to Shridi Sai Baba.

Though wife of a showman, she stayed away from limelight. May her soul rest in peace.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Even this serious issue is being dragged on the internet. In online news I could see an article that Karan Johar and Rani were enjoying and laughing in her funeral.

arjun sai wrote:

Even this serious issue is being dragged on the internet. In online news I could see an article that Karan Johar and Rani were enjoying and laughing in her funeral.

There is no shortage of insensitive in this world. For these high profile people it is occasion to come into lime light, It is shame.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Though wife of a showman, she stayed away from limelight. May her soul rest in peace.

Indeed, I never heard about her till date but she is loved by most bollywood people. Great personality.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.