One Bihari labor raped and 10 year old girl, in return people of Gujart begins to torture migrates of Bihar and UP. These worker are coming back to their homes. No one is in its favor. BIhar and UP peoples are also Indian. Know it is  a political issue. Congress and other opposition are blaming BJP and Modi and on other hand BJP is saying that congress is behind it.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rape , unfortunately has been happening all over the country and we cannot blame any one community or sect of people for that. I too feel that the opposition is behind all this , trying to tarnish the image of the ruling party.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Rape , unfortunately has been happening all over the country and we cannot blame any one community or sect of people for that. I too feel that the opposition is behind all this , trying to tarnish the image of the ruling party.

Even I read an article stating this that opposition is behind all these issues. Because all these farmer protest, reservation protest and violence did not happen that much in Congress regime. Opposition is trying get political mileage before 2019 assembly elections.

usha manohar wrote:

I am agree with it, but no one can stop opposition they do it, it is job of ruling party not to give any chance to them.

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Even I read an article stating this that opposition is behind all these issues. Because all these farmer protest, reservation protest and violence did not happen that much in Congress regime. Opposition is trying get political mileage before 2019 assembly elections.

Plan which was launched by congress government now they are opposing it only for votes. NPA, new pension scheme launched by congress government by employe is against it. Rahul said that we will include it in our agenda. It is only for votes. for correction general election is due in 2019 not assembly election.

If one looks at the problem one can see again the short-sighted policy of Pandit Nehru who created the linguist states and sowed teh seeds of separatist tendencies. One fact does stand out that Biharis are mostly single in the states they migrate to and MORE prone to raping girls. A statistic will reveal this.

usha manohar wrote:

Yes, we cannot blame a community but the fact is that migrant workers from Bihar are more prone to commit crimes like robbery, murder and Rape. The crime of rape is borne out of sexual frustration as the migrant workers are without their families and mostly single. Poor economic conditions and no jobs in Bijar and UP leave these people with no choice but to look for work outside their state. They are thus prone to rape women also. How can one stop it? no way at all. Maybe it's a good idea to expel these workers. Again in hindsight, the cul[prit is Pandit Nehru.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am agree with it, but no one can stop opposition they do it, it is job of ruling party not to give any chance to them.

The ruling party under Modi has destroyed teh country and I am glad as I had always said they will lose the majority in 2019 and can only hang on to power by some horse trading. BJP is to be squarely blamed for the attacks on the migrants in Gujerat. Though the Biharis brought it on themselves with their activities.

Thank you said by: arjun sai

The expulsion of Biharis under the BJP regime in Gujerat is nothing new. The BJP is a parochial organization that fans hatred. Here are a few points

a) before 1966 and creation of Punjab the RSS  and Jan Sangh were violently against the creation of a Punjabi speaking state. 

b) BJP is fanning hatred by talking of cow welfare more than the poor man

c) Lynchings which were unheard in India have gathered momentum under BJp and tens are lynched on a host of factors like religion and cow slaughter.

d) BJP has an anti-English bias and people like Modi have very little horizon how to make the lives of the common man happier.

e) it is also a corrupt edifice. Just see a Rs 36000 crore contract( Rafael) is given to Ambani. For what ? the man is bankrupt and creditors are pursuing him. Modi got no alibi.

f) a senior Lieutenant General of the army in his latest book after retirement has pointed a finger at Modi as culpable for the Gujerat riots.

The list is endless.

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Blaming opposition is like flogging dead horse. The BJP is a bigoted organization that fans hatred.

Blaming opposition is not job of single party, it is with all party. If some wrong happen in Karnatka, their congress government said that it is work og BJP. If BJP is not perfect that which party is better than it. BJP is king of one eye among blinds, Andhon Main Kana Raja

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.