Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Rape , unfortunately has been happening all over the country and we cannot blame any one community or sect of people for that. I too feel that the opposition is behind all this , trying to tarnish the image of the ruling party.

Even I read an article stating this that opposition is behind all these issues. Because all these farmer protest, reservation protest and violence did not happen that much in Congress regime. Opposition is trying get political mileage before 2019 assembly elections.

Blaming opposition is like flogging dead horse. The BJP is a bigoted organization that fans hatred.

I agree with that to the extent that BJP leadership is slow to punish those who communalised and fan hatred . This sends out wrong messages ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: MG Singh
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Rape , unfortunately has been happening all over the country and we cannot blame any one community or sect of people for that. I too feel that the opposition is behind all this , trying to tarnish the image of the ruling party.

Even I read an article stating this that opposition is behind all these issues. Because all these farmer protest, reservation protest and violence did not happen that much in Congress regime. Opposition is trying get political mileage before 2019 assembly elections.

Blaming opposition is like flogging dead horse. The BJP is a bigoted organization that fans hatred.

I agree with that to the extent that BJP leadership is slow to punish those who communalised and fan hatred . This sends out wrong messages ...

Working style of BJP at present also hurting me. In Rajasthan it is clear that BJP lost in coming election. But here party is in overconfidence that they get majority. In last 4 years BJP government was doing well but in this year they lost reputation. Every community is unhappy with BJP government.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Working style of BJP at present also hurting me. In Rajasthan it is clear that BJP lost in coming election. But here party is in overconfidence that they get majority. In last 4 years BJP government was doing well but in this year they lost reputation. Every community is unhappy with BJP government.

If the BJP govt has done well for 4 years how could the people reject them simply because they have list reputation...exactly what kind of reputation? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If the BJP govt has done well for 4 years how could the people reject them simply because they have list reputation...exactly what kind of reputation? 

Indian voters known for their week memory. It is the reason that after 5 yearswe elect to party to whom we were rejected. So in 5th year people forgot last 4 years.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.