What is the reason many people migrate from India to Western countries? The reasons are true or just the grass seems to be greener on the other side ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Many of my friends and family relatives migrated from India to Western countries and Australia. When I ask them if they are having good life ? They tell that life is almost same and same struggle. When I ask them that why don't you come back to India then ? They are not ready to come back also. What is the main reason for migration I am not able to understand. Either those people are very confused or they are telling lies. 

I have lived abroad for years after a stint in the Air Force and can compare both lives. Living in the developed countries life is better than India. In India, it's a good life only if you are a government servant and get a pension while 99% of the Indians have no future. remember in the west there is pension and free medical for all citizens.

The most important factor as far as I am concerned is the quality of life. I have lived and travellef to different countries for a number of years and am in Switzerland since a month  now since my daughter lives here and I admire the disciplined way of life here , the cleanliness besides the abundance of natural beauty.

The roads are well maintained , absolutely no pollution of any kind and everyone mind their own.business.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
usha manohar wrote:

The most important factor as far as I am concerned is the quality of life. I have lived and travellef to different countries for a number of years and am in Switzerland since a month  now since my daughter lives here and I admire the disciplined way of life here , the cleanliness besides the abundance of natural beauty.

The roads are well maintained , absolutely no pollution of any kind and everyone mind their own.business.

It is right natural beauty, cleanliness and condition of roads is much better than India. All thing behind these are population of westren countries.

I think living in Abroad is the best life to live if we can adjust to their culture or maintain our culture there. This is because of the quality of life, vibrance & activeness of life abroad. Also knowledge, talent & skills come first there unlike here where reservation, corruption & influences come first.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: arjun sai

India is a very beautiful country with a rich culture and heritage. The major problem is the people who are selfish putting their personal interest before anything else. They keep their houses clean,throwing the garbage on to other people's gardens or litter the road which never happens in developed countries. But in most Western countries weather can be a deterrant and life sluggish during winter. 

If we can make our people a little more nation proud and lend a hand rather than keep on lecturing about how great our culture is , we will definitely have a better life than anywhere else in the world. The mindset has to change ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When a better opportunity presents itself, people do take decisions to move out of the country.

Things are hard to change & hence when that hope of change blossoms in the form of BJP it is imperative to support that Party, who knows in next 2 terms the process may start slowly to remove Caste system & reservation system like the way he is removing Corruption & giving direct benefit transfers to people Account.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Things are hard to change & hence when that hope of change blossoms in the form of BJP it is imperative to support that Party, who knows in next 2 terms the process may start slowly to remove Caste system & reservation system like the way he is removing Corruption & giving direct benefit transfers to people Account.

No political party will ever remove reservation. Backward classes are the vote bank in India. More than 50% of people of India belong to reserved categories.

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think living in Abroad is the best life to live if we can adjust to their culture or maintain our culture there. This is because of the quality of life, vibrance & activeness of life abroad. Also knowledge, talent & skills come first there unlike here where reservation, corruption & influences come first.

Corruption exist everywhere. May be the degree of corruption is more in India, but every nation suffer from this problem.

But its true that people are more disciplined and down to earth in foreign nations. And what I know is that they are also much considerate about others.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.