Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The most important factor as far as I am concerned is the quality of life. I have lived and travellef to different countries for a number of years and am in Switzerland since a month  now since my daughter lives here and I admire the disciplined way of life here , the cleanliness besides the abundance of natural beauty.

The roads are well maintained , absolutely no pollution of any kind and everyone mind their own.business.

It is right natural beauty, cleanliness and condition of roads is much better than India. All thing behind these are population of westren countries.

Population may be a problem to a certain extent but there are many nations like China for instance , which is much ahead of us in every way..so there is no point in making excuses

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think there should be more initiatives & subsidies for startups & that will spur the growth of our Country as more and more young entrepreneurs will wield their skills & daringness to transform our Country. 

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think there should be more initiatives & subsidies for startups & that will spur the growth of our Country as more and more young entrepreneurs will wield their skills & daringness to transform our Country. 

Let us first focus on basic infra structure like proper roads with safe footpaths,street lights, general cleanliness  and clean drinking water ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

India is a very beautiful country with a rich culture and heritage. The major problem is the people who are selfish putting their personal interest before anything else. They keep their houses clean,throwing the garbage on to other people's gardens or litter the road which never happens in developed countries. But in most Western countries weather can be a deterrant and life sluggish during winter. 

If we can make our people a little more nation proud and lend a hand rather than keep on lecturing about how great our culture is , we will definitely have a better life than anywhere else in the world. The mindset has to change ..

I am agree with, India is not bad but its people are not so good. I am not in favor of any other countries. for me First my country, than state, that disricts and than my city or village. Tell one things if other house is better than us, than we can quite our house?. It is words of song, Lakh Lubahey Mahal Chobarey, apna Ghar to Apna Ghar Hai

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The most important factor as far as I am concerned is the quality of life. I have lived and travellef to different countries for a number of years and am in Switzerland since a month  now since my daughter lives here and I admire the disciplined way of life here , the cleanliness besides the abundance of natural beauty.

The roads are well maintained , absolutely no pollution of any kind and everyone mind their own.business.

It is right natural beauty, cleanliness and condition of roads is much better than India. All thing behind these are population of westren countries.

Population may be a problem to a certain extent but there are many nations like China for instance , which is much ahead of us in every way..so there is no point in making excuses

If India have democracy like China, that here is possible what is in China. China is much big (area) country than India.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If India have democracy like China, that here is possible what is in China. China is much big (area) country than India.

India is a democratic country whereas China is not . Inspite or probably because of that they have become a very powerful nation now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.