Law of Karma is something very well known in Hindu religion and now even Western countries are propagating this concept. But I personally feel that this is bogus concept as most of the politicians are murderers , rapists and what not ! But they still enjoy comfortable and lavish lifestyle and are worshipped buy making statue of them when they die. Not only politicians but this is true for all the people who have power or pull in their hands in India. Whereas the honest people have to eat dirt .

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Indeed, it is a very practical thinking, a Country like India is in dire straits of recognising & rewarding the honest person. Well, I am not sure about Karma, but for peace & happiness which is known at a personal level karma plays a very important role.

All those Politicians & criminals. their peace & happiness is less than a person who lives by the law, abides to honesty. The completely honest person who never looks upon others to compare notes & change their attitude, that person lives in happiness, he adjusts to his environment, lives as he has to live in order to survive but never does go away from the path of honesty. He is indeed happy than all the others who are not honest. His soul is immersed in happiness, joy & bliss.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
epraneeth77 wrote:

Indeed, it is a very practical thinking, a Country like India is in dire straits of recognising & rewarding the honest person. Well, I am not sure about Karma, but for peace & happiness which is known at a personal level karma plays a very important role.

All those Politicians & criminals. their peace & happiness is less than a person who lives by the law, abides to honesty. The completely honest person who never looks upon others to compare notes & change their attitude, that person lives in happiness, he adjusts to his environment, lives as he has to live in order to survive but never does go away from the path of honesty. He is indeed happy than all the others who are not honest. His soul is immersed in happiness, joy & bliss.

Excellent thought. But evil people can easily give nightmares to honest people and disturb their peace of mind as well by using their power and position.

Theory of Karma is very scientific because it is nothing but action and reaction. No one can escape that no matter what their place in society. We see it happening in our own lives, in our interactions and our doings  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe in karma. I simple example, if we are doing our duty honestly and our earning fair, we may have a sound sleep, But a person who ear with unlawful means never can have  a sound sleep.

I believe in Karma and the fact the we reap what we sow.

There are some tales that clearly depict the laws of Karma like the tale of Rama where he shot Vali from behind a tree to help Sugriv defeat him. Vali's Dying words were 'I have never hurt you & hence you will have to pay for this act of yours' In the next life Rama was born as Krishna & after the Mahabharata Krishna was lying down under a tree. As a sign of highly evolved soul his feet had lotus symbol.

Vali was born as Jara, the hunter in this life & on seeing the lotus symbol he mistook them for deer's eyes & shot him, upon going near he realised his mistake and asked for forgiveness. Krishna however told him that there was no mistake of him & that it is the law of karma due to which this happened & related his previous life act.

Hence Karma has an impact. Whether it is this life or next, it depends upon the law. But the effect of Karma is inexorable. Not even the incarnations of god can escape them.

We as humans hence have to be keeping this instance of wisdom in our minds and act accordingly.

There is a book called 'Tales of Mystic East' by Radha Soami Satsang Beas. There are hundreds of 1 page or 2 page stories that enlighten us on these spiritual aspects & tells us the goal of human life in a short, succinct & beautiful manner in the form of tales. My father got it as a gift from some person & since then I have read that book tens of times & yet everytime I read it is a refreshing, soul stirring & blissful experience. I have thought of giving the same Book as a gift in any occassion of any friends or relatives but the Book currently isn't available in market in hyderabad or online currently.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

There are some tales that clearly depict the laws of Karma like the tale of Rama where he shot Vali from behind a tree to help Sugriv defeat him. Vali's Dying words were 'I have never hurt you & hence you will have to pay for this act of yours' In the next life Rama was born as Krishna & after the Mahabharata Krishna was lying down under a tree. As a sign of highly evolved soul his feet had lotus symbol.

Vali was born as Jara, the hunter in this life & on seeing the lotus symbol he mistook them for deer's eyes & shot him, upon going near he realised his mistake and asked for forgiveness. Krishna however told him that there was no mistake of him & that it is the law of karma due to which this happened & related his previous life act.

Hence Karma has an impact. Whether it is this life or next, it depends upon the law. But the effect of Karma is inexorable. Not even the incarnations of god can escape them.

We as humans hence have to be keeping this instance of wisdom in our minds and act accordingly.

There is a book called 'Tales of Mystic East' by Radha Soami Satsang Beas. There are hundreds of 1 page or 2 page stories that enlighten us on these spiritual aspects & tells us the goal of human life in a short, succinct & beautiful manner in the form of tales. My father got it as a gift from some person & since then I have read that book tens of times & yet everytime I read it is a refreshing, soul stirring & blissful experience. I have thought of giving the same Book as a gift in any occassion of any friends or relatives but the Book currently isn't available in market in hyderabad or online currently.

For this book contact Dera Beas. they will send it to you. Or right to me name of this book I will tried here in branch of Dera Radha Swami Beas

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

For this book contact Dera Beas. they will send it to you. Or right to me name of this book I will tried here in branch of Dera Radha Swami Beas

I tried to find this book but not available in Amazon. 

I got this link "https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.220353/2015.220353.Tales-Of_djvu.txt". Please check. Maybe this is the right one

arjun sai wrote:

I got this link "https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.220353/2015.220353.Tales-Of_djvu.txt". Please check. Maybe this is the right one

When you post a link you need to save it for it to become active 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.