Supreme Court of India punished to Sajjan Kumar, one of congress leader, life imprisonment. He is guilty in riots against Sikh in Delhi after murder of Indira Gandhi in 1984. Now he spend whole life behind bars.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even though it 34 years since the incident but finally the justice came. Sajjan from Congress party was accused of burning sikh people alive and burning Gurudwara. But is too late this justice is delivered. Maybe just because we have BJP government and we have elections next year they thought of pushing this case ?

Although it took 34 years , it still shows that one cannot escape the law. Kamalnath , the new CM of Madhya Pradesh too has been seen and identified by witnesses but no FIR was filed against him because he was a true slave of the Nehru/ Gandhi family . Will he get away or was he innocent as he claims ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewire.in/politics/will-the-ghost-of-1984-sikh-killings-return-to-haunt-kamal-nath/amp/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:
Even though it 34 years since the incident but finally the justice came. Sajjan from Congress party was accused of burning sikh people alive and burning Gurudwara. But is too late this justice is delivered. Maybe just because we have BJP government and we have elections next year they thought of pushing this case ?

It is too much late. But it give some what relief to victims. Congress is silent on this issue. Sajjan Kumar. resignation for primary membership of congress. It is decision of High court, he can go to Supreme court.

usha manohar wrote:

Although it took 34 years , it still shows that one cannot escape the law. Kamalnath , the new CM of Madhya Pradesh too has been seen and identified by witnesses but no FIR was filed against him because he was a true slave of the Nehru/ Gandhi family . Will he get away or was he innocent as he claims ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewire.in/politics/will-the-ghost-of-1984-sikh-killings-return-to-haunt-kamal-nath/amp/

Yes CM of MP Kamal Nath and Jagdish Titler are also guilty of Sikh riots. In coming day it may be possible than in coming days a legal action may be taken against both of these congress leaders. Jagdish was a close friend of Sanjay Gandhi.

This was the worst massacre in our history and worst riot. And it was so different from other riots. It was not a communal riot as no two religious communities were in clash like in other riots. It was a group of power drunk politicians carrying out massacre against an innocent community. They used their power to take out names from the voter list and find the religion and attack them. I was too young in 1984 but I still remember the way our Sikh friends were petrified in Delhi. All these leaders deserve a harsh punishment. 

Look at Kamal Nath. How he mocked media?? That shows the backing these people have from this family.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was the worst massacre in our history and worst riot. And it was so different from other riots. It was not a communal riot as no two religious communities were in clash like in other riots. It was a group of power drunk politicians carrying out massacre against an innocent community. They used their power to take out names from the voter list and find the religion and attack them. I was too young in 1984 but I still remember the way our Sikh friends were petrified in Delhi. All these leaders deserve a harsh punishment. 

Look at Kamal Nath. How he mocked media?? That shows the backing these people have from this family.

It spilled over to south as well since Karnataka was ruled by Congress and the sikhs living in Bangalore were so scared to step out because a couple of armymen were beaten up in Ulsoor ! How the Congress party plays it down !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

On the date of murder of Indira Gandhi, I was sitting at Punjab University in Chandigarh. Sikh community was very happy when news broadcast on radio. It was enough to provoke other communities. But other communities didn't react on it and keep sailent. It was only some congress who done this evil deeds. 

This punishment after 34 years shows the face of Indian democracy. It is just a fig leaf and I wonder how in a democracy violent mobs are allowed to carry on public killings of Sikhs. Even Hitler never killed any Jews on teh streets of  Berlin. This punishment is too late and merited aa death sentence. India has a long way to go to atone the sins of the Nehru family.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It spilled over to south as well since Karnataka was ruled by Congress and the sikhs living in Bangalore were so scared to step out because a couple of armymen were beaten up in Ulsoor ! How the Congress party plays it down !!

I was in Coimbatore at that time undergoing Junior Commanders course at Air Force Admin College. Tire shops owned by Sikhs were burnt by Congress hooligans before the Tamilnadu government stepped in and stopped. No mercy for the Congress party and I have read somewhere that Rajiv himself gave the order for this carnage, Can't say for sure but the complicity of the Gandhi Nehru family in saving the culprits is there for all to see.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Kamalnath is still mocking the Indian nation. Its about time Rajiv took some action against him. But unfortunately the hands of teh Congress and Gandhi family are drenched in the blood of the Sikhs and only God can act against them

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.