Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 4 months ago


    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    A very shocking and cowardly attack on the brave soldiers! How many more lives are we going to lose? I sincerely hope and pray that not just the Pakis but the entire intellectual gang who came out on the streets demanding human rights for the terrorists should be immediately sent to meet their makers in hell!

    Yes I am agree with government must be take action against peoples who are living in country and supporting terrorism. Government call back security of some Huriat leader of Kashmir but it is not enough. Congress begins to play their dirty game, Said that BJP is failed in controlling death of soldiers. On other hand Mehbooba is saying that nothing will happen with surgical srtriks, And our former cricketer is advocating for talk when they are killing our soldiers.

    I agree with you but surgical strikes are not the only way out. The most important thing that has been done is that our government has taken off the status of Most Favoured Nation given to Pakistan and will hit them really hard. Taking out the MFN status will mean that the Pakis will now have to pay double triple taxes on everything thing they sell to us and so incur huge losses for them. But in the meantime, when onions reach high prices in India, we as consumers should stop crying about it because usually what happens is, when onion prices reach high, onions are bought at cheap prices from Pakistan to keep up with demand. So we should make do with less stuff occasionally to avoid buying stuff from them.

    Secondly, Army has been given the permission of deciding when, how and where to strike the Pakis. We should put trust in them that they will do the needful. They have always been held back until now due to politics and must be dying to take their revenge for their lost brothers. So we just have to wait and watch

    Oh and yes! first and foremost, we must kick out all the traitors amongst us and that includes everyone from Manishankar Iyer, Mufti, Abdullah family, Bollywood stars who feel threatened in India, ex-president Ansari et. al.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 4 months ago


    jabeen wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    A very shocking and cowardly attack on the brave soldiers! How many more lives are we going to lose? I sincerely hope and pray that not just the Pakis but the entire intellectual gang who came out on the streets demanding human rights for the terrorists should be immediately sent to meet their makers in hell!

    Actions definitely should be taken against those demanding human rights for the terrorists and inadvertently cause bigger problem later on. Its fact that Masood Azad who was one of the terrorist released by Indian Government is the founder of Jaish E Mohammed, that caused Pulwana attack. If the media and others had let the indian government to do their jobs quitely during Kandahar flight hijack, he would not be free to lead attacks.

    Very true Jabeen. Media has always meddled in affairs and done a lot more damage than would have been incurred otherwise. Who can forget the direct and live reporting media led to more killings in the Mumbai hostage situation at Taj  on 26/11? Also, the damage that was caused during Kargil war due to cruel and selfish manipulations of Barkha Dutta?

    All these people should be tried and prisoned for treachery but there are enough people to fill an army who will come out on road against the government if it was ever done!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 4 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Unless the Indian government takes firm action against all anti-National elements with strong will power nothing is going to change. Talking big and doing nothing is not going to help. I am tired of watching kilometers long procession of martyrs being brought to their villages and cities and TV channels playing "Ab tumhare havale vatan sathiyon" etc amid adverts for days and then forget everything. We need action NOW.

    Very true , I hope the govt does take action rather than make statements after statement s .Hope it is not a case of start with a bang and end with a whimper , as it has been always been happening.

    It will take some time to take action against Pakistan. So we must be wait for some time and believe on words of Modi.


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    I suggest our government should eliminate Azhar Mehmood at every cost and effort. He is right there in Pakistan and very active against India in Kashmir and other parts.


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I suggest our government should eliminate Azhar Mehmood at every cost and effort. He is right there in Pakistan and very active against India in Kashmir and other parts.

    True...We should take a lesson from the Israelis who carried out a vendetta against Palestinians terrorists for 20 years to avenge massacre of 11 Israeli athletes during the 1972 Olympics in Munich! Here, our 40 soldiers have killed in addition to several hundreds being regularly killed at the border!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    We should also send all the traitors including separatists and persons like Mehbooba Mufti behind the bars without further delay. They are eating free meals here and thinking for Pakistan... day in, day out. Enough is enough. They should be in jail and working hard inside to earn for their food. I suggest they should clean toilets in jail.


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    JEM Leaders have been killed, this is what the Army is saying. So that must come as a welcome message.


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    A very shocking and cowardly attack on the brave soldiers! How many more lives are we going to lose? I sincerely hope and pray that not just the Pakis but the entire intellectual gang who came out on the streets demanding human rights for the terrorists should be immediately sent to meet their makers in hell!

    Yes I am agree with government must be take action against peoples who are living in country and supporting terrorism. Government call back security of some Huriat leader of Kashmir but it is not enough. Congress begins to play their dirty game, Said that BJP is failed in controlling death of soldiers. On other hand Mehbooba is saying that nothing will happen with surgical srtriks, And our former cricketer is advocating for talk when they are killing our soldiers.

    I agree with you but surgical strikes are not the only way out. The most important thing that has been done is that our government has taken off the status of Most Favoured Nation given to Pakistan and will hit them really hard. Taking out the MFN status will mean that the Pakis will now have to pay double triple taxes on everything thing they sell to us and so incur huge losses for them. But in the meantime, when onions reach high prices in India, we as consumers should stop crying about it because usually what happens is, when onion prices reach high, onions are bought at cheap prices from Pakistan to keep up with demand. So we should make do with less stuff occasionally to avoid buying stuff from them.

    Secondly, Army has been given the permission of deciding when, how and where to strike the Pakis. We should put trust in them that they will do the needful. They have always been held back until now due to politics and must be dying to take their revenge for their lost brothers. So we just have to wait and watch

    Oh and yes! first and foremost, we must kick out all the traitors amongst us and that includes everyone from Manishankar Iyer, Mufti, Abdullah family, Bollywood stars who feel threatened in India, ex-president Ansari et. al.

    Pakistan is thinking that MNF is its right and plan to go WTO. It is easy to say kick out persons. It is India which is known as soft state. It is country who spending hug amount on security of person who are crushing India every time and they also said that we are not citizen of India and have not any believe in India's Constitution.


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I suggest our government should eliminate Azhar Mehmood at every cost and effort. He is right there in Pakistan and very active against India in Kashmir and other parts.

    Yes every thing is possible India kill him in Pakistan. Some Indian are also supporting Pakistan. In Rajathan one person is post on social media that if  I am in army I killed all 44 CRPF soldiers. This nonsense boy is preparing for army and he is Muslim. After Pulgama attack for student of Kashmir, who are studying in Jaipur, celebrate it.


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 3 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    We should also send all the traitors including separatists and persons like Mehbooba Mufti behind the bars without further delay. They are eating free meals here and thinking for Pakistan... day in, day out. Enough is enough. They should be in jail and working hard inside to earn for their food. I suggest they should clean toilets in jail.

    Yes she deserve it. Some time it comes it to my mind, that at time of Vishnath Partap Sing government, Mehbooba was kidnapped by terrorist and 13 hard core terrorist release from jails to free Mehbooba. That one was may be pre-planned. Mehbooba and her father involved in it.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.