Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

After this incident of Pulwama terror attack the law is being amended to restrict civilians while CRPF are on the move in J&K. Also I have read that CRPF forces are being proposed to be given armoured vehicles.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pulwama-attack-crpf-tweaks-procedures-changes-to-troop-movement-1995034

https://www.news18.com/news/india/metal-plates-offer-no-protection-from-bullets-or-ieds-crpf-tells-mha-after-jaish-attack-on-convoy-kills-40-in-pulwama-2038267.html

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

After this incident of Pulwama terror attack the law is being amended to restrict civilians while CRPF are on the move in J&K. Also I have read that CRPF forces are being proposed to be given armoured vehicles.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pulwama-attack-crpf-tweaks-procedures-changes-to-troop-movement-1995034

https://www.news18.com/news/india/metal-plates-offer-no-protection-from-bullets-or-ieds-crpf-tells-mha-after-jaish-attack-on-convoy-kills-40-in-pulwama-2038267.html

It is latest news that CRPF forces allowed to travel by air. India Government decide to stop water supply to Pakistan. It is good decision but it will take some years.

I think India is trying everything in hand and hope it yields some fruitful results this time around. All the terrorists should be killed. No one should be spared and in addition these economic ties severing and water flow stopping will have some kind of positive impact for our Country well being.

China is still not accepting to list JEM chief Azhar as Global terrorist. What a shame China. Despite everybody knowing JEM is a taliban & a terrorist you are not allowing him to be labelled as a global terrorist. What a low point for China. A disgrace for Chinese Politics. I really do not understand how it is doing this as everybody knows that Azhar is a terrorist.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am glad the center is keeping up the pressure on terrorists and their supporters . India has got support from all over the world , even from Islamic nations which is really good ..cracking on militants and also showing Pakistan that we mean what we say gives out strong signals . Apparently more than 10 thousand soldiers have gathered in Kashmir just in case Pakistan and it's Kashmiri supporters try anything more to harm the nation

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the Indian army is planning a strategic attack on Pakistan which will take Pakistan by surprise. The Pakistan is talking too big now but once they face the music their tune will change. We need to teach them a lesson now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope they would do so especially on terror camps that their ISi funds and controls.. if we do nothing ,we will look like idiots who have no courage and the sacrifices of all those soldiers don't matter .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That was a cowardice act and no amount of criticism and condemn would satisfy until and unless there is a befitting reply and measures taken for long run. The war is more with traitors within India than enemies in Pakistan. We have them every where be it politics or media who shamelessly give a intellect cover to jihadi acts and terrorism. This Government is doing good so far to build up a global pressure and isolation of Pakistan. Withdrawing MFN status, working on Indus Water Treaty and withdrawing securities to some separatists leaders are good steps and I hope that they continue. 

I feel it is high time to abolish Article 370 and 35 A for a long term permanent solution to Kashmir problem. I read the headlines today that Center has intention to do so but it will face opposition from likes of Congress, Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba. I hope they take this decisive role. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think India is trying everything in hand and hope it yields some fruitful results this time around. All the terrorists should be killed. No one should be spared and in addition these economic ties severing and water flow stopping will have some kind of positive impact for our Country well being.

China is still not accepting to list JEM chief Azhar as Global terrorist. What a shame China. Despite everybody knowing JEM is a taliban & a terrorist you are not allowing him to be labelled as a global terrorist. What a low point for China. A disgrace for Chinese Politics. I really do not understand how it is doing this as everybody knows that Azhar is a terrorist.

Yes it is right we are killing them,  but they are not finishing like blood seed. If India wants to finish them, than we must be attack at source of terrorist, You know where it is. China is a selfish country. At present his interest is more in Pakistan so he is supporting and helping Pakistan. He know India is big country so it is not easy for him to control it. I read Yesterday that UNO put Pakistan in grey list.

usha manohar wrote:

I am glad the center is keeping up the pressure on terrorists and their supporters . India has got support from all over the world , even from Islamic nations which is really good ..cracking on militants and also showing Pakistan that we mean what we say gives out strong signals . Apparently more than 10 thousand soldiers have gathered in Kashmir just in case Pakistan and it's Kashmiri supporters try anything more to harm the nation

Governor of J&K said that soldiers are for next election. Many country are supporting India but action must be done by only India. Army action is not solution of this problem. India have to hurt economy of Pakistan. Pakistan economy is teetotally depends on agriculture. Water source of Pakistan is in control of India. India government decided to stop water of Satluz, Vayas and Ravi to Pakistan. It will take some years. But India can stop water of Sindhu river some earlier than other rivers. All these will break spine of Pakistan' economy.

suni51 wrote:

I think the Indian army is planning a strategic attack on Pakistan which will take Pakistan by surprise. The Pakistan is talking too big now but once they face the music their tune will change. We need to teach them a lesson now.

Surgical strike is possible but at not in coming days. It may be after election. Pakistan shifted all launching pad of terrorist so at present, no benefits of surgical strike. Today Pakistan's PM office requested for giving one chance of peace. I think it is noting more than crocodile tears. They are demanding evidence, what happen with evidence of Taj attact, Pathankot attack. every one know it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.