Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

As expected , the opposition and our "Intellectuals" are now questioning the credibility of the airstrikes. When you have such citizens among us , how can we blame Pakistan which is after all an enemy country ?

That is a real shame and many on Pakistani soil are praising our opposition.  

The heart bleeding liberals are so selective. They spit all venom and garbage with intellectual cover.  They are so selective.  Their heart never bleeded for Kashmiri pandits who faced so much in their home place and were uprooted from there.  They often forget that Kashmir also belongs to them. 

Some opposition leader are demanding proofs of air strike. It is my suggestion that for next time army must be invite these leaders to follow with them to count to dead body of militants. Surgical strike is not stop. Yesterday air force shout down one UAV at Gharsana border of Ganganagar district. Pakistan blamed that India was bombing in Pakistan. People of border accepted that we hear sound of explosion and saw smoke in Pakistan area.

In order to neutralize the increase of vote share to BJP after the strikes, the opposition is speaking anything that they feel will neutralize that effect, even if it is at the cost of national security or at the cost of National integrity. What a shame!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Pakistan and the parties involved in talking nonsense in favor of enemy will pay a big price in different manners. Some have already started feeling the heat but there is lot more to be done in this matter by government of India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Digvijay Singh cross all limits of  nonsense speaking. He said that what happpen in Pulwama is only an accident. Whole world knows that it was a militants attack they he said that it was a accident.

anil wrote:

Digvijay Singh cross all limits of  nonsense speaking. He said that what happpen in Pulwama is only an accident. Whole world knows that it was a militants attack they he said that it was a accident.

It would be completely irrational if he had said that. It would lose his credibility if he has stated that it was an 'Accident'.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

It would be completely irrational if he had said that. It would lose his credibility if he has stated that it was an 'Accident'.

Later he amend in it and said that I said that it was a sad accident. He forget that all attack are accident but all accidents are not attack.

If one can see this from an external perspective, these all incidents, as an outsider to the Country then one would have accepted the facts which are revealed by Police, verification of Army, but these insiders are questioning everybody, right from police to Supreme Court whenever the result is not in favour.

anil wrote:

Digvijay Singh has always exhibited a truly disgusting behavior, people like him should not be allowed to speak at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

A senior leader who was congress candidate for deputy speaker's post in Rajya Sabha has said- BJP and Imran Khan played a fixed match in Pulvama. Is he trying to say that India is a terrorist country? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Don't know what to say when statements like those have become rather common these days. It's just a disgrace to our Country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.