Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

Don't know what to say when statements like those have become rather common these days. It's just a disgrace to our Country.

I read this statement. It is surprising that senior congress leaders are silent. Court must be took action against this nonsense person and ask him for evidence of fixing.

Yes this statement of match fixing was a big shame.  People here are going like a misguided missile and in their race to beat Modi they are damaging the national interest.  Today on one of the TV channels,  one Air Force officer requested all Indians including politicians to stay away from such renarks on social media.  In the era of cyber war,  that weakens the position of India.  Both China and Pakistan can use it for their gain.  ISI can use such statements to misguide Kashmiri youths for war against India. 

Media also is being insensitive and irresponsible.  The recent example is of Karan Thappar's article which was used by Pakistan against Kulbhushan Jadhav.  So these liberal heart bleeding media should act reasonably as their statement against India might act against us in Cyber war. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes this statement of match fixing was a big shame.  People here are going like a misguided missile and in their race to beat Modi they are damaging the national interest.  Today on one of the TV channels,  one Air Force officer requested all Indians including politicians to stay away from such renarks on social media.  In the era of cyber war,  that weakens the position of India.  Both China and Pakistan can use it for their gain.  ISI can use such statements to misguide Kashmiri youths for war against India. 

Media also is being insensitive and irresponsible.  The recent example is of Karan Thappar's article which was used by Pakistan against Kulbhushan Jadhav.  So these liberal heart bleeding media should act reasonably as their statement against India might act against us in Cyber war. 

All these are misusing write of speak. Now it is time to control on all these. When peoples are not respecting this right they have not any right to use these. Every right is also associated with duty .

I also feel that the media should behave like responsible citizens and drop running after money atleast at this crucial point of time. The country is in safe hands and the media should show their true form and stay away from selling fake news only for the sake of money .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51, jabeen
KOKIL AGARWAL wrote:

I also feel that the media should behave like responsible citizens and drop running after money atleast at this crucial point of time. The country is in safe hands and the media should show their true form and stay away from selling fake news only for the sake of money .

Welcome Kokil for joining Boddunan- yes we all need to behave in unison including media. Talking indifferently gives power to enemy and weakens us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

KOKIL AGARWAL wrote:

Welcome on board! Hope you are having a good time here.

Media now a days are not confined to reporting. It is an era where they come to make perceptions and influence minds of people. More of headline management and with so many social media around, things get even worst. They are always hounding and there is lung screaming debates on each channel for TRP. 

Now look at the insensitivity...they went to the extent f having a poll survey based on air strikes. They are the ones who make a mountain out of mole. They seem to be having a scarcity of real stories and keep on repeating the same thing again and again.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Today, I was listening to Great Farokh Abdullah who said that he was expecting a MINOR attack on PAKISTANI KASHMIR by INDIA. He also thought that present INDIAN government did it in order to win the votes in the their favor. He said India lost a fighter plane in the process but we were lucky to have our pilot back courtesy Pakistan. You want to laugh or cry listening such statements?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

KOKIL AGARWAL wrote:

Welcome Kokil Agarwal, In India media is a salable commodity. So they are speaking is favor of who is paying them. It is duty of government to control these. But when leaders are speaking irresponsibly, than how can they stop others.

suni51 wrote:

Today, I was listening to Great Farokh Abdullah who said that he was expecting a MINOR attack on PAKISTANI KASHMIR by INDIA. He also thought that present INDIAN government did it in order to win the votes in the their favor. He said India lost a fighter plane in the process but we were lucky to have our pilot back courtesy Pakistan. You want to laugh or cry listening such statements?

I think he is not aware with activities at boarder. Pakistan is still provocative at Rajasthan borders. Last night armed forces killed 3 UAV of Pakistan. Villages of border area have undeclared black out. 

suni51 wrote:

He is the topper among the antinationals who live in India. He should immediately be labeled a traitor and thrown in a prison. I wonder why the government does not pass a law that enables them to take strict action against such warmongers! All he shows concern about is the terrorists and not the real Indians or even Kashmiris for that matter!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.