Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 7 months ago


    The likes of Farooq Abdullah and Mehbooba are the ones who are much bigger threat than Pakis themselves. It is high time to strictly deal with such people. The free leeway given to Abdullahs by Congress regime has been the reason or at least a big contributor to aggravation of Kashmir issues. They have all sugar coated words and praise for terrorists and Pakistan. 

    And if the exit polls have to be believed Abdullahs might be back in Kashmir and that will be a nightmare come true. They do not want to go away with Article 370 and 35. They want to keep the Kashmir issue alive so that they can bake their political brownies with it.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 7 months ago


    anil wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Today, I was listening to Great Farokh Abdullah who said that he was expecting a MINOR attack on PAKISTANI KASHMIR by INDIA. He also thought that present INDIAN government did it in order to win the votes in the their favor. He said India lost a fighter plane in the process but we were lucky to have our pilot back courtesy Pakistan. You want to laugh or cry listening such statements?

    I think he is not aware with activities at boarder. Pakistan is still provocative at Rajasthan borders. Last night armed forces killed 3 UAV of Pakistan. Villages of border area have undeclared black out. 

    Pakistan has no heart bleeding liberals in their country. They are the ones who always violate ceasefire and create tensions across border. But still leaders in our country who claim them selves to be peacemakers are ready to forgive Pakistan and be kind to them.

    It came as a shock to me when Kejriwal said that he is really worried that if Modi comes, Pakistan will be reduced to ashes. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 7 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Today, I was listening to Great Farokh Abdullah who said that he was expecting a MINOR attack on PAKISTANI KASHMIR by INDIA. He also thought that present INDIAN government did it in order to win the votes in the their favor. He said India lost a fighter plane in the process but we were lucky to have our pilot back courtesy Pakistan. You want to laugh or cry listening such statements?

    I think he is not aware with activities at boarder. Pakistan is still provocative at Rajasthan borders. Last night armed forces killed 3 UAV of Pakistan. Villages of border area have undeclared black out. 

    Pakistan has no heart bleeding liberals in their country. They are the ones who always violate ceasefire and create tensions across border. But still leaders in our country who claim them selves to be peacemakers are ready to forgive Pakistan and be kind to them.

    It came as a shock to me when Kejriwal said that he is really worried that if Modi comes, Pakistan will be reduced to ashes. 

    After this election we will not see Kejriwal and his party. he is nonsense most politician. Indeed Pakistan is afraid that India will do one more surgical strike from border of Ganganagar. In last three days India killed 7 UIV of Pakistan. Israel is helping Indian in this mission, It may be possible that India will destroyed Bahavalpur based head quarter of Jais-E Mohmad.


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 7 months ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Today, I was listening to Great Farokh Abdullah who said that he was expecting a MINOR attack on PAKISTANI KASHMIR by INDIA. He also thought that present INDIAN government did it in order to win the votes in the their favor. He said India lost a fighter plane in the process but we were lucky to have our pilot back courtesy Pakistan. You want to laugh or cry listening such statements?

    I think he is not aware with activities at boarder. Pakistan is still provocative at Rajasthan borders. Last night armed forces killed 3 UAV of Pakistan. Villages of border area have undeclared black out. 

    Pakistan has no heart bleeding liberals in their country. They are the ones who always violate ceasefire and create tensions across border. But still leaders in our country who claim them selves to be peacemakers are ready to forgive Pakistan and be kind to them.

    It came as a shock to me when Kejriwal said that he is really worried that if Modi comes, Pakistan will be reduced to ashes. 

    After this election we will not see Kejriwal and his party. he is nonsense most politician. Indeed Pakistan is afraid that India will do one more surgical strike from border of Ganganagar. In last three days India killed 7 UIV of Pakistan. Israel is helping Indian in this mission, It may be possible that India will destroyed Bahavalpur based head quarter of Jais-E Mohmad.

    It might be so that AAP looses in Lok Sabha polls but he might win assembly elections as he is doing a lot to woo his vote bank of auto wallas and people from lower economy background.  He is a shrewd and opportunist politician and knocking him out fully might not happen.  But for sure he has lost his credibility with many educated supporters.  I supported him but now can not withstand his name. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Cowardly terrorist attack on CRPF at Pulwama J&K

    by » 7 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Today, I was listening to Great Farokh Abdullah who said that he was expecting a MINOR attack on PAKISTANI KASHMIR by INDIA. He also thought that present INDIAN government did it in order to win the votes in the their favor. He said India lost a fighter plane in the process but we were lucky to have our pilot back courtesy Pakistan. You want to laugh or cry listening such statements?

    I think he is not aware with activities at boarder. Pakistan is still provocative at Rajasthan borders. Last night armed forces killed 3 UAV of Pakistan. Villages of border area have undeclared black out. 

    Pakistan has no heart bleeding liberals in their country. They are the ones who always violate ceasefire and create tensions across border. But still leaders in our country who claim them selves to be peacemakers are ready to forgive Pakistan and be kind to them.

    It came as a shock to me when Kejriwal said that he is really worried that if Modi comes, Pakistan will be reduced to ashes. 

    After this election we will not see Kejriwal and his party. he is nonsense most politician. Indeed Pakistan is afraid that India will do one more surgical strike from border of Ganganagar. In last three days India killed 7 UIV of Pakistan. Israel is helping Indian in this mission, It may be possible that India will destroyed Bahavalpur based head quarter of Jais-E Mohmad.

    It might be so that AAP looses in Lok Sabha polls but he might win assembly elections as he is doing a lot to woo his vote bank of auto wallas and people from lower economy background.  He is a shrewd and opportunist politician and knocking him out fully might not happen.  But for sure he has lost his credibility with many educated supporters.  I supported him but now can not withstand his name. 

    It may be possible, but it is Indian public who have  a habit of forgetting. BJP government done to much for country but it is facing problem in comeback. Kejriwal is not a reliable person. 


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.