Indian Market is facing Sell off due to Global effect but Traders no need to worry, Our fundamental is very Strong so we will be Recover soon.

If you want to Fresh Prchase you can go for Hindustan uniliver, Dena Bank,Indian oil, ITC, Laerson and Toubro etc
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope and wish so...
It is good for all the industries and country..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
The Indian stock market has come under the influence of a crisis which has its origin in Europe and the market is likely to remain very volatile in the coming days and for investors it is one of the good opportunities in the counters mentioned by Shoubhagya.
Hope so,Boom up the stock marketto get the live stock market updates live stock market updates

Motilaloswal-Subbroker-Shares&Stock Market
My advice dont go for ISPAT..its a momentum stock with low fundamentals and its mostly operator driven....

And the best sector looking at the current position is the Infrastructure sector which is less dependent of US economy..
Thank you Motiwebmaster.
Can you please give your small intro at our Intro Section.
By the way welcome To Boddunan Family
Stock Market will be rangebound of 15000 to 17500 sensex in 2010, I dont see crossing 17500 in near future.

Only blue chips stocks like Reliance, Axis Bank etc are safe to buy on every fall for long term.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
imf has predicted india's growh to fall by 7.8% in 2010 so we shud nt be too optimistic abt the picture at current moment. and a healthy correction is needed for an efficient market so for the sake of efficiency lets the bear take over the run
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.