Do they pay at par with google adsense?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I didn't use what I had that you get more revenue from Google Adsense than Kontera revenue sharing program.
Karthik can you be bit clear about what you want to express.

I never used Kontera ads on blogs. Actually I am listening first time about it.... :) :) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Kumaresh Kontera works on the same concept as google adsense. Hope this will suffice your query.

Hi – I work for Vibrant Media. I’d be happy to talk to publishers interested in joining our in-text network.  We offer the leading technology as well as the most relevant, most premium, and highest paying ads.  You can reach me via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I’ll reply within 1 business day.
what s the concept please explain

Hey someone has left another ad provider's address here let see.

Hi Jayen,

My name is Jonathan and I work for Kontera.

To answer your question, it varies, some people find they make more money with Adsense, some people with Kontera, but there's no reason you can't display both on your site at the same time. Because Kontera and Adsense are displayed in completely different areas of a webpage, they don't compete for clicks, and many Kontera Publishers have found that combining the two generates the best revenue.

Additionally, because of "banner blindness" where some people become so numb to banner ads that they just noticing them completely, there's a entire segment of your site visitors who's ad clicks you'd be losing completely if you didn't also use an an In-Text network, and Kontera is the best.

The thing that makes Kontera so effective is our Contextual Technology, an algorithm that can actually read your web content for meaning, leading to more relevant ads being displayed. This added layer of targeting is something none of our competitors possess, and is why we're able to offer the highest CTR and the best CPC.

Additionally, Kontera features an exclusive ad inventory from some of the biggest brand names in the world, including Microsoft, L'Oreal, Blackberry, Sprint, Kmart, National Geographic, Volvo, and more. These premium, often Rich-Media ads are the most eye catching to site visitors, offer the best possible CPC, and can only be found using Kontera.

If you're interested in learning more about Kontera, we're currently offering a 70% revenue share rate, which is the best in the business. We're also offering a $50 bonus for any new publisher who gets at least 25,000 U.S. page views during their first 30 days on the network. Also we recently lowered our minimum payout threshold from $100 to $50, across all payment methods, meaning all our publishers are getting their revenue faster than ever before.

I hope that helps answer your question Jayen :)

Thanks,

- Jonathan Cohen
Kontera Community Manager
Monetize Your Website with Kontera In-Text Ads
Hi Mr. Cohen!

I want to know if one has to apply for a Konetra account.Thanks!
Sure chinmoymukherjee,

You can apply for a Kontera account here: http://www.kontera.com/publishers/sign-up

As long as you have text on your website, and meet our Terms of Service, you should have no problem getting approved.

- Jonathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.