Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks a lot, Jonathan for your prompt reply!
Can we apply to Kontera through Boddunan? Is Boddunan eligible for Kontera ads?
@Jayen,

To be clear the pay from Kontera is less when compared to Adsense and even I am trying to apply for Kontera. In my hunt to know about Kontera I found one article just go through it, here is the link

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/98125-Google-Adsense-Vs-Kontera.aspx
Hey Karthik,

If I read Bodunan's revenue share rules correctly, you get to keep 25% of the ad revenue based on how many points you accumulate. Since they're currently using a competing In-Text network you'd have to contact Bodunan's administrator and ask that they switch to Kontera: http://www.boddunan.com/contact-us.html

In terms of Kontera vs. Adsense, I really wouldn't think of it in those terms. Some people make more money with Adsense, some people with Kontera but because their ads are displayed in a completely different part of your webpage, the most effective thing to do is use both at the same time.

Kontera and Adsense aren't competing for the same clicks, in fact because of the concept of "banner blindness" where some people are so numb to banner ads that they don't even notice them anymore, there's an entire segments of visitors who's ad clicks you'd be lo sing completely if you didn't also have Kontera.

In terms of applying for Kontera, Karthik feel free to e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you need any assistance.

- Jonathan
I have already got adsense and kontera simultaneously implemented on my blog and am earning both revenues. So enjoy both revenues. Go ahead do it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
oh..thats good Jayen even I will apply for Kontera now....have nice earnings...
well i too have adsense but have tried this.. :ohmy:
Thank you johnathan for coming all the way to this forum to reply. This shows how serious is Kontera about its publishers.
Well guys let me share one more fact here unlike adsense kontera does not require minimum number of clicks on your blog or website for approval of account. You register at the site and ads start showing on your blog within 24 hours of implementing the ad codes on your blog. Johnathan i would request you to give a gist of to which country kontera belongs and the concept in details.

It has been very nice of Mr.Jonathan Cohen to spend a few hours yesterday and replying to all our queries.Thanks Jonathan! Thanks to Jayen for initiating this thread!
I would request Jonathan to submit an article as well as a video in forums that we all can access to see the example how kontera works.

By the way infolinks is activated on Boddunan.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.