Please give your views in this matter.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has exposed very serious deficiencies of our legal system.Even the government thorough the law minister has admitted to this.
The verdict in this case is extremely horrifying and grossly unfair!! It just shows how deeply decayed and rotting our judicial system is! :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is the death-knell of justice itself!!
Yes this is indeed a sad verdict pin pointing the flaws in our legal system. Hope timely meaningful and effective justice is provided hereon to all in this country.

If you read the thread on the role of the administration in arranging the escape of Mr. Anderson in conjunction with this thread it is crystal clear that the admininsration sided with the guilty not the hapless thousands of people who silently perished!!
It goes on to show that human lives are not at all valued by the lawmakers unless they have money to bribe corrupt officials and buy their own lives!! :angry: :angry:

In some of the failed African states there is a saying that if you can pay the judges why pay the lawyers!!!
Well said i think from recent news it appears that this is apparent in our country too.

The Bhopal disaster was just waiting to happen!! according to a news report I read today, a few months before it happened, there were public reports of the faulty design and operations in the Union Carbide plant and it was being demanded that the faulty equipment be replaced. The Union Carbide, America refused to spend money for that, and Arjun Singh openly declared in LOk sabha that he himself had inspected the plant and that all was well.

This shows how dirty politics is being played with people. Time for a huge change in politics is need of the day. Hope a new improved party of the people with clean mandate should be introduced and elected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.