Britishers has ruled on us for more than 200 years .

India is developing, do you think day will come when Indian will rule on Britishers?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well i think it is very difficult but not impossible if we beat them economically. To enter the country have to defeat them too.. :unsure:
Ya Soubhagya Sir,
India can do it..
Infact an Indian had done this..

Sanjiv Mehta, a Mumbai-born entrepreneur has bought EAST INDIA COMPANY by investing 15 million dollar.

The company which ruled Indians for over more then 200 years is now ruled by an Indian..

Proud to be an Indian..

Aastha Gupta
That's a good bit of info. Aastha!!

If we Indians can overcome our numerous hang-ups related to casteism, religion etc. and address more important issues such as corruption, employment and population, we will be able to rule not just Britain, but the entire world! We are nowhere lacking in talents, courage or bravery but these crucial issues I mentioned are the stumbling bl;ocks towards our progress!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ya Kalyani..This is a very true news..

Because of all the problems you mentioned, our country is still developing and not developed.

We should try to eradicate all such problems, but it is really a difficult task.

Aastha Gupta
wow..its really great surprise @ aastha..Can i know more details about this news which is quiet interesting...
The Day when India became Developed country like other developed countries.Then India can not only rule on British but also can rule on america.
Already many British Indians have become members of house of common. A woman of A Pakistani origin is head of Conservative party. It is very probable that Britishers of Asian origin play a dominant role.

Personally, I am an anti imperialist. I dislike the idea of any dominance by one country over other. The Britishers failed because they could not be Indian despite their long rule. The Britishers of Indian origin are hundred percent British. This is success of Indians.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sanjiv Mehta, a Mumbai-born entrepreneur has bought EAST INDIA COMPANY ,yes is indeed true.

but over country media was busing in covering sania mirzza wedding news much..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.