Do you know whats really BIG now in Tamilnadu?.Well, its none other than WCTC'10,World Classical Tamil Conference 2010 or Ulaga Tamil Semoli Manadu 2010, location:coimbatore, CODISSIA( THe Largest Exhibtion Centre In the whole of asia), just for this four day conference from june 23-27, the Tamilnadu government has spent 500 Crores and more, the whole COIMBATORE city has been modified, everything techy, and modern are being constructed,planted and raised, the security here in coimbatore is like never been before, so what do you guys think about it, and i gotta part time job because of this WCTC'10

Thank You,
R.Rajkumar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yea you are right. even government has announced its a holiday for schools and colleges. watch the semmozhi song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRITPjraXgA
hey rajkumar how did you get part time job?
That's cool thanks for sharing. But you should accept one thing there is lot of language problem for those who are outsiders and dont know the language.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
tamilnadu government going to rename the street names with english to tamil. that is crazy
That's cool thanks for sharing. But you should accept one thing there is lot of language problem for those who are outsiders and dont know the language.

@jayen

why do you post the same content again?
its good to know you guys are interested in this topic,
and Sajeeth,
i gotta part time job at the helpline established especially for the WCTC, the HELPLINE NUMBER FOR World Classical Tamil Conference is 7373000000.
And check out the cool music video ,score by A.R.Rahman
I didnt realise about the duplicate post may there is some system error.

Rajkumar congrates. Lets see if I can speak to you but you will have to speak in English with me as I dont know any South Indian languages.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.