Hello, I'm new to boddunan...looks like a great site so far....I recently made a new poll on 16th June, but it didn't show up in the polls list...any ideas why?!? :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Polls are reviewed before they published.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We all know that polls are being reviewed before they are published but the question here it is why there is so much of delay in their approval or rejection.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen wrote:
[quote]We all know that polls are being reviewed before they are published but the question here it is why there is so much of delay in their approval or rejection.[/quote]

Did you read the respective post regarding approval process of polls?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Chirag...
If all those gives is published this site will be good for nothing. So some moderation and reviews required.If it passes the criteria it will be displayed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Maverick that doesnt answer my question of delay in polls.

@ Chirag

It should be approved first to be shown in polls list...Check whether it is approved or not first in my Account > my POLL

Hope this helps you... :) :)
Thnx a lot, that helped me a lot.... :)

and yeah, wat i meant was why it was taking such a long time for the poll to get approved :-/
welcome man , keep up your good work.
The question still remains unanswered about the delay in polls. :dry:

Jayen wrote:
[quote]The question still remains unanswered about the delay in polls. :dry:[/quote]

It is clarified earlier that the polls will take longer time for approval as articles have priority over them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.