Lets evaluate the differences

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Forum is a platform to have general discussions regarding our doubts, feedback, etc.

But in "Question & Answer" section, we can get the appropriate answers for the questions. No discussions... And again the answers will be rated and the best answer would be taken out..

Hope this might be the difference.. I hope :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
But I think Point wise forum is more beneficial to the members.

Both have its own importance.. Would see the opinion of others too.
:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hmmm let all of them discuss this topic and am sure the point structure of Q N A has to undergo change for making it equally beneficial.

Jayen - To get more information, see this post
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/52580-introducing-q-n-a-beta.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
in forums.. we get 5 points for all replies and there only the best one get 10 points.. but its good to get more external traffic..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I agree with deepti..our doubts can be clarified in Q&A section...where as in forums discussions are done ... :)
point to point answers can be got from question and answers rather than wide focussed discussions...

Friend we all know yahoo getting huge traffic due to qna section so in future boddunan future is bright.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

what santhosh said is right.. when we search for a query in google.. we can see that yahoo answer link comes in the top results..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.