Hi ,

I am going to share an important link which is a photo contest conducted by Chillibreeze solutions..So it is great oppurtunity for hidden photographer in Boddunan...please see the link for more details... :)

http://360flat.com/photo_page/Contest.asp
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanks for sharing the link rajani.. contest lasts on 7th.. so those who want to participate should act soon.. as i'm in south india.. i can't shoot north east photos.. so i can't participate..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes jobin..unfortunately time is very less i too have the same problem...hope people interested act soon..or can put some pictures which already taken by them before... :)
A very good information provided by you..
Hope it will be helpful to the interesting people..

I don't have such pictures so I can't take part, Hope anyone having such things will participate.

Aastha Gupta
The criteria is that it should be related to north east india... many sub categories are there.. prizes are there for different categories..

Yes Aastha and jobin

if you have any friends convey this news to them..hope it can be helpul for them atleast... :)
Thanks Rajani for providing information about this contest!
ya.. but the time limit is the main problem.. the contest was started on june 7th and it will wind up on july 7th..

Am also a photographer. but it will be difficult for me to participate in this contest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.