Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajeetharan, Rakesh, Kalyani, Akash, Abid, Aastha, Atul are missing today. Come on guys.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen... Kalyani is present today.. :)

Sajeetharan is also present today --- He may not be active in forums today....
:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen I am back, actually we had a power outage the entire day hence was not active, but had logged earlier in the morning for some time!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello Friends,
I am present for the day. I hope everyone is enjoy the day and had a good time till now.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Kalyani, aastha, jayen, santhosh, sridevi are missing today.

infact i couldnt see atul also.
:) You are right Sajeetharan :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for including me Sajeetharan..its very nice thread...I think Sridevi is coming online at nights..as i do come after 10.00 sometimes...say her online yesterday..

I observed that most of the new members like neetu jain,sudha,chetana are completely rocking the forums. :)

Today after a long time i saw kumeresh gupta,lohit..maybe i am not observing daily.. :P :)
Hi everyone,
One good thing of Internet is that anyone can visit it anytime, from anywhere. Thats the BEST part of it.
We created this website to bring people at one place and share their Ideas & Views.
Don't worry friends we may miss one day on Boddunan but don't forget we miss only those things that are a important part of your life.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@Sajeetharan..

Yes, I was absent here for the whole day, as I went for shopping but now I am present.

Thanks for considering me..

Aastha Gupta
I am always with Boddunan.. Where ever I go , I will come back to Boddunan, it is so nice platform.

Long Live Boddunan Family

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.