Many of us may come across/read some interesting facts somewhere.
Just startig this thread for sharing some of them.

Count: 1
Tulsi leaves releases ozone onto the air, thereby purifying the air and protecting us from the UV rays.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sreedevi,
It is a new information to me. Thanks for sharing this here.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
"Oriental Life Insurance Company" was the first life insurance company in India launched by Europeans in Calcutta in 1818
The kangaroo rat which is desert rodent, can live without water for may days like a camel and has a pouch like the kangaroo.(for storing food )
well sridevi havent known that Kangaroo rat is there..a new information indeed :)
"Do you Know" the procedure to differentiate between blood groups?

The blood group is found out by adding two chemicals, Anti Sera A and Anti Sera B to the sample. If the sample gets agglutinated by Anti Sera A, and not by Anti Sera B, the sample is A. If it gets agglutinated by B, but not by A, the sample is B. If it gets agglunitated by both, the sample is AB, and if by neither, the sample is O. The Rh factor is found out by adding another chemical, Anti Sera D to the sample. If the sample gets agglutinated, it has a positive Rh factor, else it has a negative Rh factor.
This is something very interesting and new to me.
This is really a new and informative thread started. Good work Sridevi..
I will surely come up with the one, if I would know anything.

Aastha Gupta
Another great thread by Sridevi!!!

Fireflies actually contain the so-called Luciferin. This substance when combined with oxygen will enable them to produce light. This process is called bioluminescence and they light up to attract the mate.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Olive oil is very good for the skin.

Massage every night regularly.
First name of IBM was "Tabulating Machine Company". :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.