Gayathri, daughter of a poor worker in Namakkal district in Tamilnadu had scored 1142 marks in here plus two examinations.She got admission for MBBS in Government Medical college,Chennai.But she did not have the money to pay the fees and travel to chennai.The people in the village collected cash from their friends and relatives and gave the money to gayathri.They also promised to make arrangements for here expenses throughout her tenure in MBBS.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes... This is very touching..
The villagers are very helping. This shows that their is humanity still alive in this world!
:) Thanks for sharing Meean.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The support given by the villagers to the girl is commendable. Such support is more valuable than spending money on pilgrimage and giving donation to temples.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to that poor villagers.FReally as Gandhi told the heart nation lies in Villages.They had the quality of sympathy to their fellows.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Wow this is really a great news. nice to hear that. If everyone in INDIA come up with helping hands, there won't be any problem in INDIA
Really villager are helpful very much..hope that girl pay back their efforts
yes humanity still exists in the world but we have to find it in ourself first then see it in others then you find it in side the others. B)
Its is just of humanity this world exist i can say . Otherwise the way people decieve ,lies ,insult and leave due to their own sake . The world could not survive .

HUmanity is giving & forgiving . And Head On .
Yes i think there is still some humanity exising in this world..
“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”

The villagers proved this. :) :) :)
The moment you feel that Humanity has been wiped out, go look into the mirror... I bet, even if its been away for a while, it'll be back again, for sure...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.