China’s Hangzhou Bay Trans-oceanic Bridge is one of the masterpieces of Modern architecture.
It is the longest sea-crossing bridge in the world – 36 Kilometers - and comes with a price tag of 11.8 billion yuan (US$1.70 billion).

Opened in May 2008, some 600 Chinese engineers, draftsmen, architects and Designers spent 9 years on planning, preparation and design of the bridge.
It is an S-shaped stayed-cable Bridge linking Ningbo's Cixi country in the south to Jiaxing in the north.
The Bridge has a 6-lane motorway which shaves 120 kilometers off the Driving journey between Shanghai and Ningbo.
There are also 2 extra lanes Reserved for backup and emergency use.
bridge_2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is looking really beautiful..

It has left me spellbound..simply b'ful

Thanks Sudha for bringing it upto knowledge..

A good information provided.

Aastha Gupta
Thank you.
And i am having some Bridges from china and will share you very soon.
Nanpu Bridge in china.
One of the most beautiful bridge ranking third among cable-stayed bridges in the world.
The total length of the bridge is 8346 meters with a centre span of 423 meters, the tower height is 150 meters with two lines of strong cables suspending the bridge.

The spiral bridge approach in puxi is considered to be a wonder in world bridge construction.
    That is another heart taking view...

Awesome view..the architect must be very creative..

Thanks for sharing Sudha...

Aastha Gupta
    Nice work sudha....It is indeed breathtaking view...hope to see more from you.. :)
    Let me post another breath taking view of bridge..

Aastha Gupta
    This is very nice Sudha... Some how missed this thread. Sorry for late reply... :)

Excellent work! Keep it up dear! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
    Deepti.
    It is Westminster Bridge. This bridge was esteemed one of the most complete and elegant structures of the kind in the world.
    It is in US. State: North Caroline, City: Westminger

Aastha Gupta
    Let me also post one...

Have a look... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
    Deepti.
    Deepti..

It is really beautiful..

Please give its brief detail..so that we can update its our knowledge..

Aastha Gupta
    You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.