Friend

We all has come across Rs. 10 notes in some or the other way and i hope most of them are in pathetic situation.Almost about to tear into two parts or color change to black..Due to repeated use maybe this situation comes..Sometime it even smells horrible.. :( I dont know whether this happens in other countries...but dont you think bank has to replace such notes or use some technics to be dust and water proof.. :)
Suggestion please !!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very Good thread Rajani.. :)
I think this will not happen in other countries.
To isolate all these problems 10 rs coins are coming Now-a-days.
Thanks for the comment sudha but i think all notes which are damaged should be circulated again ...I received a bundle of 10 Rs from a bank which are sevearly damaged and they dont take this back too.. :(
No Rajani the banks will accept the damaged notes and replace you the good ones.
I am very sure about that..,I had done it many times.
@ rajani

for this purpose only they have introduced 10 rs coin. Yes as sudha said bank will replace 10 rupess notes whatever the bad situation it is. this is actually a big advantage!
But Sajeetharan in my case the bank only gave it and when i asked they are not taking them...The notes are taken by anyone so we have to deposit in bank again. and asked for 50 Rs notes..
[hide]But Sajeetharan in my case the bank only gave it and when i asked they are not taking them...The notes are taken by anyone so we have to deposit in bank again. and asked for 50 Rs notes.[/hide]

Then you can laminate it for rupees 12! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes. Just handle them with little care. Also do prefer to use the Rs. 10 coin that are already available in market..
@Rajani

When you talk about water proof, now i think that we can buy a waterproof for rupees 100 to save 10 rs note!
well a great suggestion sajeetharan... :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.