Tata photon's new offer. Unlimited internet for just Rs. 950

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been getting this sms on my mobile for the past few days..is it worth jayen?
Since none of the service providers are offering unlimited plan so cheaper it is worth it. I have reliance netconnect and am waiting for similar offer from them too.

Jayen, Thanks for the information but does there is any installation charges too.
This is a nice offer, but as per my knowledge all unlimited offers will be just up to 20 Gb max i think.
Well you have to buy the photon card for around 2000.

Hi friends, chk out the recent review of almost all the top brands providing wireless internet access at techtree.com
Thanks for this information hope to see such more useful information links here.

Thank you jayen..i think 2000 is less compared to other providers..hope the performance is good..
These people cheats us saying that it is unlimited plan,but there is maximum download speed of 10 GB.

So in my view it is a limited plan.
Kalyani and neetu goto that site i have provided above to see the new brands providing wireless internet.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.