Mother Teresa needs no introduction. She put India, and especially Calcutta, on the world map. Although she was a Catholic, religion never came in her way of work. Till today, people of all faiths and status revere her. Were she alive today, she’d be celebrating her centennial year....
ap9506140244.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She had an extraordinary maternal love to everyone. She listened intently to everyone as if you were her only child. She cared about everyone best interests. Happy Birthday Mother, according to me still you are alive!
She is just a superb women, i always admire her, even in this modern generation so many people think and fight for caste leave alone religion, but this lovely lady at those times itself was very matured to support all irrespective of religion and caste.
Mother Teresa was truly a mother to thousands!
She right said that "Helping hands are holier than praying lips"

A truly venerable figure and an example of selfless love!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mother Teressa is a very good human being who loved all and was called as "Mother"...

Here is a very good video of "Mother Teresa" where she explains how to Love God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFzCBIK-PY

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
She had immense strength and faith in god, which helped her set up a multinational organisation that spread to 123 countries by the time she died.

Navin Chawla the former chief election commissioner of india narrates "Her thinking was both simple and complex. When asked how she could touch a leprosy sufferer and clean his sores, she said she could do it because for her that man was a suffering Jesus".

She is a great asset to human mankind.
I think she can be considered as the real saint on earth in the form of God...Yes that is really 100 years of mercy
She was one of greatest souls who walked upon this planet to champion the cause of those who needed her most.Another person who made India her home and loved India and Indians was Sister Nivedita.My heart-felt respects to them!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.