Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every occasion needs money. Some make personal profit. care should be taken to donate only for own colony or nearby celebration. The money collected should be properly utilized. However, some misuse cannot be totally avoided.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]When i think of Ganesh Chaturthi, the thing which immediately strikes my mind is the loud speakers playing all filmy songs till late night. The worst thing is the very first song will be a devotional song follwed by all remix songs. The associations force people to give donation.[/quote]

Nice point stated Nagalakshmi.. :lol: It is true..these loud spekers play continue and create nuisance throughout day..especially some people dont know what to play and put some Remix pop songs...In exams time it is like hit with a hammer on hand...even if we close the doors and windows there is no way to escape.. :dry: :)

I agree with chinmoy that these association if work properly then donating is not a big problem..
It's really refreshing 2 b part of THE Ganesh Chaturthi festivities
Ganpatibapaa brings a new favour to life and a new direction 2 mind every year,we tell him-"phudchya vaarshi lavkar ya" and lo there he comes again with a renewed hope and a bright future.
It is good if this Ganesh Chaturthi moves on well without any communal clash.
we should inquire properly before donating money to any organization. Now a day it has become a medium of making money on the name of God!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
We celebrate Durga Pooja in a big way in this eastern parts of the country and many clubs raise funds to the tune of a few crores
through corporate sponsorships and individual subscription.As is evident that some big money is involved ,there should be an effective monitoring of its end use.The need for strict audit can hardly be overemphasized.
Yes i think you are absolutely right chinmoy..I hope that is the only way.
ganapathi.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Ganesh Chaturthi... This is my favorite festival... :)

It is ccelebrated all over INDIA... Seeking blessings of Aadi Ganapathi... :)

Ganapati Bappa Moriya... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.