Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, they can survive with help of China.Yesterday itself I read a news about China's military presence in POK.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Nothing surprises me. They can do anything they want.

It is better if the were away from India and Indian states.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
But I think the current ban is according to the direction of Supreme court and it is applicable not only for India but for all countries.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think It is good for our country. As well as Our SC has to apply this in India.

I Never believe PAK. It is my Experience in my Army life..

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Mathi wrote:
[quote] It is my Experience in my Army life..[/quote]

Mathi, Can you be more clear...... Your experience in army life???

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Rajani wrote:
[quote]kalyani they do not have any support from china as it is an intelligent country and know whom to trust or support. The many thing that china will not leave its support for India is due to resources available in India...Even other countries know that thing except USA..
USA wants to dominate as usually but no one should trust these country.[/quote]

Rajani, did you not know that China is supplying lots of arms and ammunition to Pakistan regularly. As for China's intelligence they only support who will benefit them. Recently in the last few days, about 11000 Chinese soldiers have been given entry into the Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir and they are building roads, bridges and massive pipelines to transport oil. They are also building huge residential complexes for themselves which is very clear that the Chinese intend to occupy POK for a long long time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Deepti

Mathi has served Indian Army for more than one and half decade!!
He fought with Pakistan Army face to face!!

He is the best person to tell about this matter!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Yes Deepti. You are correct.It is My experience in army life.
Thanks . :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Rajani wrote:
[quote]kalyani they do not have any support from china as it is an intelligent country and know whom to trust or support. The many thing that china will not leave its support for India is due to resources available in India...Even other countries know that thing except USA..
USA wants to dominate as usually but no one should trust these country.[/quote]

Rajani, did you not know that China is supplying lots of arms and ammunition to Pakistan regularly. As for China's intelligence they only support who will benefit them. Recently in the last few days, about 11000 Chinese soldiers have been given entry into the Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir and they are building roads, bridges and massive pipelines to transport oil. They are also building huge residential complexes for themselves which is very clear that the Chinese intend to occupy POK for a long long time.[/quote]

I agree with you kalyani..i havent known this fact..I think there must be some reason behind supply arms to PAK.It must be some statergy as china has always an intention to occupy Indian border states... :angry:
Pakistan is so stingy even in entertainment related issues, but our country is so generous in Kasab's case. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.