Owing to acute sickness of my father i have been very less active for some time, He died on 28th august. Hence, I am not likely to be active for a few days more. I am writing this post only for this information. Now I am logging off.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh!! Very sad!May his soul rest in peace.God, give Gulshan enough courage in this tragic moment. My condolences to Gulshan's family.
I am very shocked to learn your father's demise.I am aware what you must be through at this tragic hour as both my parents left me at a fairly young age.My heart reaches out to you and your family.May God give him eternal peace!Here I pay my respects to him.
I am very sad to read about your father's demise. I can truly understand how you feel since my father too expired a couple of months before my wedding!!

I am very sad for your loss, my respects to your father and will pray that you and your family find the strength you need now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

very sad to know gulshan.may god rest his soul in peace..my condolences to your family.will pray good for you and your family.take care of you and your family..
My deep condolences to you,Gulshan.He will be there with you forever, eternally.
Oh, it is a very sad news. May God give you and family a relief from this bad situation.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Ohh its really very sad news,i pray to god that yours father soul rest in peace and god gives you and your family strength.My condolences to you and family sir...
Its a very unfortunate thing Gulshan hope you get through this and may all God's blessing be with you.
It is really unfortunate...I express my deep condolences...May god give you strength to handle the situation now...
I am very sorry Gulshan. My condolences about you loss.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.