Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very sad news indeed!!

My deep condolences to you sir!!
I am very thankful all members for their condolences. This naturally has given me encouragement to face the sad event. I shall soon return and resume my activity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh! I am sorry Gulshan. This is a very painful situation; which cannot be replaced... My condolences to you and your mother.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is really very sad news. I am deeply saddened by the news. I pray to Lord to give you strength to come out of this personal loss.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I am relieved to learn that things are better at your end and hope to see you back in the forum very soon!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I am relieved to learn that things are better at your end and hope to see you back in the forum very soon![/quote]

So nice of you Chinmoy..I think you are really very caring and empathetic personality in boddunan..
From the day this thread has be post by Gulshan ji ..i think you have been encouraging him at every moment...

It is good to known that Gulshan ji is coming back soon.
Very sad to hear this news Gulshan.My deepest condolences to you and your family.Let the soul of your father rest in peace and give you and your family enough strength to face the life.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Thanks Rajani! It's our collective duty to stand by him at this tragic hour of his life.A loss like that can never be compensated.When one loses his or her father or mother it leaves a permanent void in life.I am happy to note Gulshan has been negotiating it with all calmness and fortitude.I too like you look forward to his return!
How can he be contacted let's try to console him by contacting him. Hope to see him soon here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.