Hi
I came across a contest for WEb designers and students..it is conducted by shreeads.com..I got invitation to paricipate hope this can be useful for others too..

YOu can won Rs. 30000 first prize..
:) :) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is the information given to me about the rules and conditions.

Contest for Web Developers & Students

1st Prize : Rs. 30,000.00
2nd Prize: Rs. 20,000.00
3rd Prize: Rs. 10,000.00

**************************************************************************************
What You Need to do?
Design & Develop a Complete Web Portal for Jobseekers
(a place where jobseekers can post their data)

What Tools & Techs you can use?
PHP 5 and MYSQL 5 or above, XHTML, CSS, JAVA, Jquery, AJAX,SMARTY, Adobe, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc..
The Portal should be web 2.0 compliant.
(Use your imagination & use the latest tools & technologies)

How many in the Team?
Each Team Can have a maximum of 3 members.

How to Participate?
To Register for this contest, please send a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Timelines
· Register before 30th September 2010
· Detailed Design & Specifications for the project before 31st October 2010.
· Complete Working Project Code before 15th December 2010
· Winners Announcement on 31st December 2010

Terms & Conditions
· All Participants should be Indian Citizens
· No part of the Project Code will be encrypted.
· The Prize Winning Codes will become the property of Shree Soft Solutions.
· All decisions taken by Shree Soft Solutions will be final. Shree Soft Solutions have the right to reject any participant.
· Any decision taken by Shree Soft Solutions cannot be challenged in any court of law.
· Only those who agree to our Terms & Conditions need to participate.
**********************************************************************************************************
Thanks Rajni K...for your useful information!!! :) :)
This is very useful and excellent post Rajani... Thanks for sharing with us.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks rajani for sharing this useful information...........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thanks Rajani,For Useful And Contest informations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Wow..nice contests for vetti(jobless) students like me. who is going to join with me? but poor thing is that i must be a citizen of india!! This lacks everywhere!
Sajeethan you can form a team but i think if you interested just mail to email provided stating your problem of Indian citizenship..
Thanks for the wonderful information provided,Rajani. Is anybody going to form a Boddunan team? ;)
Thanks for sharing the link Rajani, hope someone from Boddunan joins and bring us some pride..
Sajeetharan,
You post one as you are an Indian resident.What comes next can be met then and there and if dispute occur it may create a movement in your case.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.