Wake up early as it is the best time for personal development. Quiet morning time is often the time when your mind is at its clearest.
Quiet morning time is the most well-suited to solving important problems and making changes. Use this time for growing yourself - professionally, phisically, mentally and spiritually.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely correct Nataraj.I used to read in morning the difficult subjects, during my study days.Now being an employee not care about it.But my children are practiced so.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” - Ben Franklin, famously
Please follow the link for more information...

http://zenhabits.net/10-benefits-of-rising-early-and-how-to-do-it/
very useful link sunny ....thanks for sharing.....true early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thanks for the information,Nataraj and thanks for the link Sunny. :) Also, it is good to consume 6 glasses of water in empty stomach. :)
I think most of the healthy people wake up early in the morning and have timely meals.

:) :) :)
Getting up early in the morning was always a dream for me, but now i can get up at 5..
I am not in habit of wakening early in morning. I think that i should wake up early in morning to begin the day healthy and wealthy.

Want to make each day Accountable

Morning time is very good to improve your efficiency and boost your energy.
Get up Early!! :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
To get up early in the morning is a real boon. Nearly everybody would appreciate more time; after all, most things are more useful than sleeping. However, to get up early in the morning is not always easy, especially if we are used to lying in. If we are determined to get up early we can consider the following tips:

1. Set the alarm at a regular time each day.

The body is a creature of habit, if we develop the routine of getting up at a certain time, then it becomes easier and more natural to wake up at our target time. If we are not used to waking up early it may be a shock to the system; however, it is important to persevere and continue getting up at this time - even at the Weekends. By getting up at the same time each day it helps to set the body clock. If we are lucky there may come a time when we spontaneously wake up early.

2. Be Careful with the Snooze button.

It is better to set the alarm and get up at that time. If we keep pressing the snooze button it becomes difficult to get up. When we lie in bed, hoping to get an extra 10 minutes rest, we are not actually sleeping. The longer we doze, the more difficult it becomes to get up. One trick is to put the alarm clock at the far end of the room. This means to turn it off you actually have to get out of bed - don't make it easy to go back to sleep.

3. Be Motivated to get up.

The key to getting up early in the morning is our desire to get up early. If we are really motivated to wake up at a certain time, we will not let the mind create excuses for going back to sleep. It is worth making a list of things we can do early in the morning. Early morning can be productive because the environment of the house is usually a bit quieter. Whatever your personal list maybe, it's probably better than sleeping in. If we really value the benefits of getting up early we will make it happen.

4. Reinforce the time just before sleeping.

Before you goto bed at night repeat to your mind the intended time of getting up. If you really focus on a particular time such as 6.00am it can influence the subconscious mind. When we repeat the time several times, it becomes a powerful mantra to help us get up at that time.

5. Go to bed when Tired.

Just because you want to get up earlier doesn't mean you have to go to sleep earlier. Quite often we sleep more than necessary. It is better to only go to sleep when we feel tired. If we go to bed early when we are not tired, we will just waste time trying to sleep; this will not help getting up in the morning.

6. Stretching.

On waking up it is a good idea to get straight out of bed and undertake a few stretches or light exercise. By stretching we help the circulation of blood, it can make us feel less dozy and will discourage us from going straight back to sleep. It has been suggested that taking a cold bath or shower will also be of tremendous benefit in waking up; however, the author of this article cannot personally vouch for this method.

7. Trick the Mind.

Many people say it is easier to get up in the morning during the summer months. If this is the case try to make your room an inviting place to wake up. If it is really cold, use an instant heater to turn on as soon as you wake up. Also, when you wake up, turn on several lights - for greater effect try using natural sunlight bulbs. If the room is warm and light, diving back under the covers will be less attractive.

Getting up early in the morning may be difficult at first; however, if we persevere we will really appreciate the extra time it creates. To get up early the most important thing is to value its benefits. If we are really determined to get up early we will fight the lethargy of the body, and make sure we actually get up when the alarm clock goes off.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.