Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be but not before a correction of sorts! So once again I advise caution.
I think investing needs lot of knowledge and i always invest in high rated companies..and feel sorry after investing.. :huh: :P :) Will not invest now due to this trend of stock marhket..thanks for details neetu and chinmoy.
rajani wrote:

I think investing needs lot of knowledge and i always invest in high rated companies..and feel sorry after investing.. Will not invest now due to this trend of stock market...yes rajani a thorough knowledge is must...because it is difficult to predict what would happen next......
@Rajani

Even if you invest in highly rated companies and remain invested long term I don't think you are going to regret your decision.
Chinmoy wrote:
Even if you invest in highly rated companies and remain invested long term I don't think you are going to regret your decision.

yes chinmoy you are right.......if investment is done in good company for long term,it will ultimately benefit the investor...
Thank for given encouraging comeents chinmoy and neetu.. :) :)
Yes... Good days for investors... :)

SENSEX 18645.06 UP 85.01
NIFTY 5604.00 UP 27.05

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Any sensible investor should reasonably educate themselves about the finer points before he or she goes about it.
Stock market doesn't reflect growth of a country...specially in case of India where stock prices are mainly based on market sentiments and speculation
Good Morning to all of you!

It's true that speculation is the staple thing of any stock market but it won't be proper that it doesn't reflect the state of the economy of any country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.