The topic is locked.
Jogging in parks more effective than a workout at the gym

Jogging in parks more effective than a workout at the gym.A walk in the great outdoors is better for body and mind than pounding the treadmill, according to research.

And those who burn off calories by jogging in the park or hiking on the moors feel happier than those who break a sweat in the gym. They also have more energy and may even find it easier to concentrate at work, reports the Daily Mail.

Exercising outdoors is better at cutting anger, fatigue and sadness than exercising indoors, says the journal BMC Public Health.

And saving money on gym membership fees could also give many a reason to smile.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya jogging is always very very efficient and effective way of keeping our body fit.
It not only burns excess cholestrol in the body but also activates every cell in the body which keeps me working whole the day without nervous and fatigue.
You should not compromise when buying jogging shoes. In the long-run, bad jogging shoes will lead to joint ache and joint problems.
Yes that is right way to burn calories..Gym is just a temporary way..i think all ages can not go to gym..Thanks for the news neetu. :) :)
I feel bit shy while jogging on the road...i Used to go for a walk in the early morning..
There is absolutely no doubt about this! Thanks for sharing it with us!
I wish to see more health related threads in the forum from Neetu. :) Thanks for intiating the thread,Neetu.
A morning Jogging invigorates the body system. Early morning jogging helps the body to overcome to a great extent, the harm caused by many diseases. It tones up the whole system. It prepares a person for the day's work.
thanks friends for showing all your interest in health related topics....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
One problem that early morning joggers face is the suspended particle in the air caused by vehicular pollution.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.