Care For Your Hair, While You Swim!

Are you a regular swimmer or a hobbyist? I am sure while you go for swimming you would cover your head with swim caps
. But these swim caps cannot ensure complete protection of your hair.

Buzz up!
While you go for swimming, there are certain things that you have to take care about your hair. As hair is one of the vital factors that contribute to your good looks.

* Before getting into the pool make sure that you have rinsed your hair with tap water, this will leave your hair wet. Hence it will not absorb so much of chlorine in the pool. Although it doesn't absorb much, some will be absorbed, so once you are out of the pool shampoo
off your hair thoroughly. Go for a shampoo which has EDTA in it. This will remove the chlorine thoroughly.

* If you are a sun – bather, then you have to extra cautious as more exposure to sun can really damage your hair. So while you head for sun bathing, don't forget to apply a good conditioner, which has sunscreen content in it, this type of conditioners
will block those harmful UV rays and will protect your hair. The oxidation generated in your hair, due to exposure to sun can break your hair.

* Use a silicone – based serum in your hair, this will protect your hair from any troublesome exposure. This silicone will also ease the process of de-tangling your hair.

* Apply any natural oil into your hair like coconut or olive in order to smooth the scalp. This will protect your hair from harmful chemicals
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome back Neetu...I dont swim but definetely the information can be useful for me as the water we useful is having lot of chlorine deposits..and we often suffer from hair loss and other problems due to that.. :(
Very useful tips neetu... :)

Hope these would be helpful for those who swim.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the tips,Neetu. This would be really helpful for all swimmers. :)
Neetu,You said you will be on leave for some time? . Anyway nice come back..thanks for sharing.
SAJEE and DEEPTI

yes ,i am having internet connection problem from few days,which is not solved yet,so i may or may not be available for some days...once it is solved,i would be fully active once again......
Oh okay..Hope your net connection won't get disabled ...See you soon on forums.
Its a real nice information neetu. Hope its helpful to many..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.