Steps For Healthy Hair

Hair is one of the attractive parts of the body that people look at a person. If a person has a healthy hair we tend to judge that he or she maintains well with diet, hair products
and cleanliness of the body . You can make a big difference on your dull hair by following the steps of the healthy growth hair.

Buzz up!
Step 1
Get rid of split ends on your hair by trimming with any product, otherwise it will farther result in more damage.

Step 2
Choose a good quality shampoo
and conditioner for damaged hair

Step 3
Do not wash your hair daily because it can reduce natural oils which help in protecting hair and keeping it healthy. So wash your hair on alternative days to have a natural moisture.

Step 4
Always look out for products that contain proteinizer and reconstructor for dry hair. The result is that protienizer will shine hair and reconstructor will work on the level replacing hair loss.

Step 5
Use styling products like silicone which gives your hair sheen and protect the damaged hair.

Step 6
Regular trims on your hair will last your healthy hair.

Step 7
If your hair is still looking dry and dull, try for semi-permanent hair color applied by your stylist. These colors are ammonia free and won't damage your hair.

Step 8
Be good and treat well to your hair. Avoid too many chemical processes, such as colors and iron, hair wreckers like chlorine and elastic bands. Remember to cover your hair when you are in the sun or pool.

By following the above steps you will experience a drastic change on your hair. So, shine your hair from dull and damaged hair.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Neetu.. Very good tips... You have posted many threads.. You might have posted an article with all the tips.. These are excellent.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the tips,Neetu. Deepti, I remember neetu told that she cannot post it as an article as she got these tips from some websites. Am I right,neetu?
Washing your hair regularly is essential to healthy hair, however, how you wash your hair is also important. Remember that it is the scalp that needs to be clean and massaged, not just the hair.
yes nagalakshmi you are right...i cannot post them as article as these tips are copied from websites....

hope my tips would help you in your day-to -day activities...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thats fine Neetu.. . Thought that they are your own tips... And told you with concern...

Well.. thanks for them.. :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Thats fine Neetu.. . Thought that they are your own tips... And told you with concern...

Well.. thanks for them.. :) :)[/quote]

thanks for your concern deepti........
I think most of the guys will love this information, anyway thanks for the tips..
Oil massage is very useful for the hair. It improves the blood circulation and helps the hair grow so it should be done at least once in a weak. Oil should be left on the scalp overnight and hair should be shampooed the next morning.
thanks neetu your information is really useful....

Its okay if you copied from somewhere but atleast you took the pain of providing it for us at one place..
Nice tips..
Another tip which might be helpful is not to wash your hair with boiling water, use only luke-warm water.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.