Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Thanks for giving this information Neetu..it is really very helpful for Dibetic patients as said by other members..
I own this machine as my father is dibetic..I check his blood-sugar often on fasting only as it is correct way to know your sugar..
Yes the strips are little bit costly but coming to machine i think investing once a amount of Rs.1500 is not at all a problem for anyone as you will know the difference once you buy it..medical bill will reduce a lot..[/quote]

yes rajani i agree with buying this machine is worth it....its just one time investment,and 1500 is not a big deal ....yes will help in the reduction of medical bill..
Thanks Neetu, I would suggest someone who is scared from diabeties

But, personally, I don't need this, you know why

Jab ek na ek din jaana hi hai, aur, ye confirm hai, to tension kyu lena yaar,

KHA PEE KE JAAYENGE TO BHAGWAN KO BHI BURA NAHI LAGEGA, WARNA WAAPAS NICHE BHEJ DEGA
Harshil,

Can you translate this in english? I do not know hindi!
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Harshil,

Can you translate this in english? I do not know hindi![/quote]

Anything for you sajeetharan

Thats is my thoughts for myself, here "You" is pointed to me myself. Don't take it personally.

When you have to die one day, and it is confirm, then why to keep stress and tension in your mind for it.

Live your life in your own style, eat and drink whatever you want, because, if you will not, then god will send you back in the earth to live your same life again.
Thanks for the words harshil, but do they have any relation with blood phobia? I was waiting for an answer to this question.
No man, that is nothing related to blood sugar not related to blood phobhia....

Even I had phobhia in past....

I never go to any clinic to resolved it...

I have resolve it myself... by facing my phobhia....

I think you love your family and

Someone in your knowledge has clinical surgery in your childhood infront of you...

My cure was "Just face the truth behind your fear"

and, everything would be resolved...

Don't care about those friends who tease you, just autosuggest yourself you will never get scared again by anything or anyone....

Suggesting with practical experience, and, it really works, I have read many books to resolve my problems....

Hope it helps
0002042B-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
That's what is called 'indomitable spirit' and we have to have it to win in life!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.